HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 am

Game trailer to be released at Tokyo Game Show 2010? 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Game trailer to be released at Tokyo Game Show 2010?
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders:_The_2nd_Runner#Sequel
Quote:
# Since 2008 ZOE3 has been in concept development by Hideo Kojima, but was kept away from game development until all the big titles where completed these (included Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid Rising & Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker).

Tokyo Game Show starts September 2010.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Last edited by ADA on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Edited the "ZOE3 trailer at TGS 2010" out because no source was given and the wiki doesn't show that anymore.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Post Re: Game trailer to be released at Tokyo Game Show 2010
jeuxvideo.com> A rumor says that you are preparing for a Zone of the Enders 3. What is it exactly?

Hideo Kojima: Actually, this is not a rumor (laughs). My team and I want to develop a new ZOE but it turns out Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors. So at this stage we have not yet had time to work on ZOE 3 which has been postponed on the calendar. However, I think after MGS Rising, I will look seriously at ZOE.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Yes!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 pm
Inhert

Inhert

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I could work something out with Kojima :)

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

also, they don´t have enough resouces of teams and directors for ZOE, but they have enough for METAL GEEEERRR!! how ironic

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 pm
Manta

Manta

Kojima-san, you deserved a big OF-hug :D

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 am

...and there was much fucking rejoice.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kojima-Z ... 6508.shtml

Quote:
Hideo Kojima has once again confirmed his intentions to develop Zone of the Enders 3. While this sequel is planned for some time now, Kojima Productions has not been able to begin this project because of the three other games that are in development at the studio at the moment. However, Kojima promised that once these games were released, his team would start working on Zone of the Enders 3.

Asked by JeuxVideo about the rumor of a new installment in the Zone of the Enders series, Kojima replied that “Actually, this is not a rumor (laughs). My team and I want to develop a new Zone of the Enders, but it turns out that Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors. So at this stage we have not yet had time to work on Zone of the Enders 3, so therefore it has been postponed. However, I think after Metal Gears Solid: Rising, I will seriously look at Zone of the Enders.”

Zone of the Enders is a mech suit combat game set in the late 22nd century when Mars and the moons around Jupiter were colonized by humans. However, those remaining on Earth start to look down on the colonists, imposing unfair laws and taxes. A kind of civil war ensues and the player fills in the shoes of one of the mech pilots fighting for good or evil in this conflict.

Kojima mentioned in the interview that not only the two Metal Gear Solid titles, Rising and Snake Eater 3D, are taking up all his time, but also the third unannounced game he has been teasing for a while now. “We are working on three projects simultaneously: Metal Gear Solid: Rising, the port of the MGS franchise on 3DS and then another title that should be quite important and that I want to take care of the implementation and design.” He talked about this mysterious new project before as being one of the most important games he had ever worked on. He also said it would break many taboos and that if it failed, he would have to retreat from the industry.

FUCK YEAH!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

music for my eers, finally
i like where this is going

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:56 pm
Spider

Spider

I like how the hate suddenly changes. Now everyone's Dick riding Kojima.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Unfortunately Kojima will over-artsy ZOE3 just like he did with MGS4, a shame really.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:58 pm