HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:52 pm

Multiplayer 

Post Multiplayer
I heard there was going to be an online multiplayer option this time I'm guessing players each play as an orbital frame and battle it out either one on one or on teams, across battlefields. Anyone hear anything confirming or denying this?

Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:29 am
Metatron

Metatron

Post Re: Multiplayer
Radium wrote:
I heard there was going to be an online multiplayer option this time I'm guessing players each play as an orbital frame and battle it out either one on one or on teams, across battlefields. Anyone hear anything confirming or denying this?

I haven't heard anything regarding ZOE3 quite some time, let alone any details of a multiplayer mode. But it'd be pretty damn sweet if they implemented one.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

ADA wrote:
Radium wrote:

I haven't heard anything regarding ZOE3 quite some time, let alone any details of a multiplayer mode. But it'd be pretty damn sweet if they implemented one.

Massive multiplayer, orbital frame battles? Now that would be awesome! Warhawk showed us it can be done & done well ;)
Even if it was released as a stand alone/add on game like MGO!

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:47 pm

I dont think they've even confirmed if theyre going to do a ZOE3 yet. I know Kojima said he's interested in working on the series after MGS4 but nothing been announced officially.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:51 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Nohman wrote:
I dont think they've even confirmed if theyre going to do a ZOE3 yet. I know Kojima said he's interested in working on the series after MGS4 but nothing been announced officially.

True, i did read an article somewhere stating ZOE3 was in development but was put on hold & another stating Kojima had some projects in the background but was concentrating on MGS4!
So maybe ZOE3 is on the backburner until MGS4 is shipped & then Koji pro can put all of their development resources into it!
(I cant find either site now, so this is subject to me mis-reading shit! Go figure :roll: )

Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:14 am

That's a pity all his efforts are going toward MGS4. If it's not worth bringing over to the XBox 360, it's not worth playing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big MGS fan, but I think it's absolutely hanus how they're keeping it exclusively for PS3. It's supposedly the game that will be Snake's last. If that's true, then Kojima should think more of it than keep it exclusively for PS3.

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:20 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Bingo! http://kotaku.com/gaming/konami/zone-of-the-enders-3-for-playstation-3-204421.php It was a kotaku segment on ZOE3 its older than i thought though :oops:

Quote:
That's a pity all his efforts are going toward MGS4. If it's not worth bringing over to the XBox 360, it's not worth playing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big MGS fan, but I think it's absolutely hanus how they're keeping it exclusively for PS3. It's supposedly the game that will be Snake's last. If that's true, then Kojima should think more of it than keep it exclusively for PS3.

Its gonna be Sonys flagship game so you cant blame for keeping it on single platform! I reckon it might get a later release like Substance but i wouldn't hold my breath :|

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:54 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

Radium wrote:

The team battle sounds fun. Also about online coorpative missions? Players work togather to complete missions and stuff.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:10 am
Manta

Manta

A team battle mode is hard to imagine. Unless its LEVs vs LEVs or some other mass-produced mech battle.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:24 pm
Metatron

Metatron

Niemand wrote:
A team battle mode is hard to imagine. Unless its LEVs vs LEVs or some other mass-produced mech battle.

Reminds me of Sneaking Mission from MGO. But instead of everyone being enemy soldiers with the exception of one person as Snake, it'd be all LEVs with one Orbital Frame. Hmm.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:46 am