HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:45 pm

Here is what I want for ZOE3 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Here is what I want for ZOE3
Dude it would be really awesome if they added some monsters that come from the metatron. Like, we all know that metatron is a LIVING material. So why can't it materialize into a monstrous beast and fight back against humans?
Then these fights could end up in total badassery as it tries to take control of robots made of metatron nearby, or EVEN YOU.
think about it, orbital frames are made of metatron and can be controled by the MT beast if you get close enough. So if in control, you can tap the circle button to free yourself from its control. And then you can use a sniper subweapon to shoot at its weakspots! :D

THat sounds like pure skill and badassery there.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:31 pm
Spider

Spider

Post Yeah
helldiver450 wrote:
Dude it would be really awesome if they added some monsters that come from the metatron. Like, we all know that metatron is a LIVING material. So why can't it materialize into a monstrous beast and fight back against humans?
Then these fights could end up in total badassery as it tries to take control of robots made of metatron nearby, or EVEN YOU.
think about it, orbital frames are made of metatron and can be controled by the MT beast if you get close enough. So if in control, you can tap the circle button to free yourself from its control. And then you can use a sniper subweapon to shoot at its weakspots! :D

THat sounds like pure skill and badassery there.

Good idea man :D

Although, the Sniper can't be too powerful, or it would become TF2.

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 pm

helldiver450 wrote:

Yea, you know how big an OF is. So the monsters would have to be like some huge bosses form Final Fantasy. And that could be really cool. :D

TehNewDemoman wrote:
also I agree with Razor, a moddable game would be epic, except it should be on PS3 so...........

You can export Unreal3 mods to PS3 so it is possible. If you like Unreal Script...

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:36 am
Inhert

Inhert

Actually, I know of a ZOE fangame in the making. I'm helping in the development if anyone wants to help.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

helldiver450 wrote:
Actually, I know of a ZOE fangame in the making. I'm helping in the development if anyone wants to help.

are you talking about the super tobot wars with ZOE mechs?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:47 pm
Spider

Spider

Gado- wrote:
helldiver450 wrote:

are you talking about the super tobot wars with ZOE mechs?

What the heck are you talking about

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:15 pm