HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 ZoE 3? ZoE 3. 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: ZoE 3? ZoE 3.
Does anyone remember a few months ago when there was a picture of a Zone of the Enders game for 3DS? I think I made a thread about it. I was wondering if any announcements were made about it. Could it be connected to this new project in some way?

Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRYO5EKmPU

The 3D models look to highpoly to be on a 3DS, and i think a 3DS lacks a second stick and 2 sholderbuttons

Tue May 29, 2012 7:13 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
michael_3dx wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRYO5EKmPU

The 3D models look to highpoly to be on a 3DS, and i think a 3DS lacks a second stick and 2 sholderbuttons

The 3DS is capable of some pretty amazing things (Snake Eater 3D and Resident Evil Revelations look amazing), yes it is lacking two shoulder buttons, however I'm pretty sure the D-pad could be used to rectify that issue (I can't remember the D-pad doing anything on the ZOE games, but I can't remember), and the 3DS Slide Pad would be used to rectify the second analog stick issue.

Tue May 29, 2012 8:55 am

Hush wrote:
Long time lurker here, but first post :mrgreen:

I found this image yesterday on some random website while looking for more ZOE3 info. From what I heard it was posted a while ago, with no one knowing what it was from. But looking at it now it's clearly from the new ZOE game.

So, Ancient civilization, Frames without cockpits, and now this.
I feel like it's going to be a prequel where humans will be transformed into Frame-like beings (Enders maybe?). Maybe something like a tribe, which is ruled by these Anubis Enders.
Just throwing it out there 8-)

Nooo XD
This game os from other game... i saw this image too... and they was saying that this images is like an Orbital Frame... but isnt from an ZOE saga.... Sorry XD

Ah, the histoy for this game will be in the ancient, not in the future (Sorry for my super English XD)

Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 am
Manta

Manta

I think this change in art direction is clearly both due to an evolution in technology since the last game (development probably started 10 years ago, in a similar way the MGS 2 art direction evolved with the system evolution, and conceptual designs could accommodate more detail etc) But in terms of making stuff more "western"...not particularly sure they're gonna achieve that with a giant ass robot. Super robots are NEVER going to end up being that western...they're just too insane and...anime like. So no matter how less clean and "asian" you make "Jehuty" look...it's always going to be a super robot...

To be honest, my 1st thoughts looking at this new "Jehuty" brought me immediately to Evangelion...More organic, more evolved...literally.

I don't get this talk of this being a prequel. If it ends up being...fair enough. But I personally think it's going to be set in the future from the end of ZOE 2.

You must all remember the end of ZOE 2...and Naked Jehuty right?

Also, as the animes would suggest, metaron has a "will of its own". Looking at that "Jehuty", I imagine jehuty has sort of...evolved too due to the metatron maybe warping its design through constant self repairs...clearly this is just coming off the top of my head...but it would explain alot. however, the AI "sphere" now being a skull...

Yoki Shinkawa like metallica...nuff said :p

Thu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm
Scanner

Scanner

zeroshift0 wrote:
I don't get this talk of this being a prequel. If it ends up being...fair enough. But I personally think it's going to be set in the future from the end of ZOE 2.

Well, Kojima said it would take place in an ancient civilization. Hence why a lot of people think it's going to be a prequel. The origin of metatron could be explored this way, though I'm not sure if thats a good idea.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:55 pm
Manta

Manta

Ahh...forgive me, I didn't know this piece of information.

That sounds pretty interesting too. Quite like the idea of that. Maybe we'll get a ZOE 4 where old Jehuty and Liquid Anubis are punching the living shit out of each other on top of one of those Barham battle ships at the end or something :p

Actually, now you've said that, I'm getting a bit of a Sin and Punishment vibe from it all...Hmmm...

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

at first i was like

but then

what if it ends up being a big dissapointment...

i fucking love konami, but the call of duty audience guys
THE CALL OF DUTY AUDIENCE

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

I'm still excited about ZOE3.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

I am excited and terrified at the same time. Is it possible to live up to the standards I have dreamed of.....

Regardless, they better bring back ADA's voice actor to do Jehuty's voice REGARDLESS. Apparently this is some alternate universe in which OFs are more than machines.

I will miss the cleaner design a little though.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next