HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:42 pm

What would be awesome for Zone of Enders 3 
Manta

Manta

Location: Some place like where courage the cowardly dog lives
Post What would be awesome for Zone of Enders 3
Alright So I had a number of awesome ideas that I had listed down earlier on this thing with reasons why I thought they were awesome but this stupid site logged me out when I went to post it and didnt keep any of it when I hit send. WTF!!!!!!Anyways heres the shortened version....Damn SiteFlight Mode. In some missions that had big enough maps imagine how awesome it would be to have to switch in and out of flight mode to get from one area to another. Also having some missions done in Flight mode like bombing missions too. Sorta like V.I.C. Viper would switch in and out. LEV missions. I know there slower and what not but mechs are awesome and having like team multiplayer missions playing as them would be fun as hell too. Even having those customized could be bad ass. A world map I think should be a definite in Z.O.E.3 Like in the first one I like how it would have distress calls in certain cities pop up. I missed that from the second one. Also just random side missions would be awesome as well.While I do like the Idea of customized Orbital Frames I'm not sure how much I want it done for the single player in 3. Thinking back on the story of ZOE1 and 2 of Jehuty and how bad ass she was and her whole upbringing I dont think I would want to change any part of it. I think whatever frame you pilot in the 3rd one should probably be left alone as well. It could add to the depth of the story.I think I covered all of it. I may post more as I think of it. Tell me what you wonderful people think.

Last edited by __LuNaMaStEr__ on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 pm
Manta

Manta

Post Re: What would be awesome for Zone of Enders 3
GAY RAINBOW EFFECT 4LIFE!!!!!!

Last edited by __LuNaMaStEr__ on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 pm
Clod

Clod

The alternate to the world map/large areas you can fly within, is open-world.
I really don't know about piloting LEV's. They're slow cumbersome things, it'd be like having much larger sections with you piloting something akin to that damned Mining LEV at the beginning of ZOE2, and god damn that thing sucked. I don't see that normal LEV's would be any better, aside from the fact that they can seemingly boost indefinitely, going by the cutscene at the start of the Aumaan assault.

Well, with the exception of Vic Viper. The only decent LEV to appear in the ZOE games :v (ignoring "no one cares about this spin-off plot" Fist of Mars.)
Pilot that by all means.

Never do the gay Rainbow thing again :'(
And why are there two Greens and only one Purple. That's the wrong way round >:/

Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 am
Zakat

Zakat

Flight mode would be cool, I agree with Fox about LEV's being slower than a turtle. We already talked about a world map so Yeah that's a good idea.

Although i would like a customization of an OF, Like the first thing you start the game... You get to change the color, Style, and detail of your OF to your taste. That way it gives the look you want and prefer.

Oh and... Yes the gay rainbow thing is gay. If you want to "colorize" your text then stick to one color.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Last edited by Gray Fox on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

why does no one mention PARTY MEMBERS!!!

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:34 am
Manta

Manta

Fox wrote:
Never do the gay Rainbow thing again :'(
And why are there two Greens and only one Purple. That's the wrong way round >:/

Haha got ya. Some how it looked cooler in my mind when I first did it. Its a big Flamebow mess.

Fox, I understand how you wouldnt care for the slow ass levs like the one in the begining of two. Although I was thinking that these ones would be much more manuerable and kick ass. Just not able to fly for infinitely but able to hover for a good while like in the cut scenes or as portrayed in Idolo. I just think that taking cover behind buildings and using ground terrian could be fun for once instead of just sword battles and the small spirit bomb looking attack.

=Jehuty= I guess its true that with how graphics are today I dont see them having to use any different graphics then whats already in game for the cutscenes so If some one wanted to customize it. it could still look cool for the story. I just didnt want this game coming out too much like Oblivion in a sense. Although I understand the want for your own Orbital Frame in single player.

I guess if they had a co-op single player that would be cool too Gado I never thought of that.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 am
Clod

Clod

So you want Gears of ZOE :v
Do the LEV's fly in Idolo? It's been a while since I watched it. Certainly, they do in space, in as much as that is flying.
I guess they could introduce new model LEV's but then seeing as the next-gen LEV is basically what Vic Viper is, that's not all that far of from an OF anyway :v

I'm just worried if they start putting ground based units in like the basic LEV's that it'll turn into Armored Core.
And really ZOE was meant to be the exact opposite of what those kind of Mech games were.
High Speed :D

lol. ZOE Oblivion. Someone must make that mod. It will be awful.

Party Members, Iunno. So long as they are smart enough not to get in my way, and they keep squad/team commands simple, it might be okay.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Fox wrote:
Party Members, Iunno. So long as they are smart enough not to get in my way, and they keep squad/team commands simple, it might be okay.

Oh God yes, The common mistake made when making squad A.I
They're just Dumb Fucks and get in my nerves when playing certain games, They usually get in your way or you end up dieing because of them.

But, I would guess that Kojima-san will make it better somehow.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Clod

Clod

If you're not penalized for their failure, okay. Like maybe you use the old Command program to take over enemies, and then they're yours till they get destroyed, then you just take over another one.
I can't stand games were failure can come entirely from the AI being retarded.

Also then you could pick out what you want from what's available in the area. Mummyheads for example could hang back and use Mummy on you when you're taking a beating :v

But then, if there is friendly fire, you'll probably spend half the time destroying your own team mates.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 am
Zakat

Zakat

Fox wrote:
If you're not penalized for their failure, okay.

Still, They can annoy the heck out of you. And, if the game has friendly fire... Well then sometimes you kill them and you fail the mission :x

Fox wrote:
I can't stand games were failure can come entirely from the AI being retarded.

Yes, Exactly.

Fox wrote:
But then, if there is friendly fire, you'll probably spend half the time destroying your own team mates.

Hahaha, I remember doing that in most games... And it's fun too, But it sucks if it's like Call of duty 4 where, As above, if you hurt team mates you fail your mission. How does that make sense?

Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 am