HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:36 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Main Character for ZOE3? 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: Main Character for ZOE3?
Quote:
Leo has Vic Viper now, I don't see why he would take Jehuty back.
And besides, Jehuty was always Leo's, not Dingo's. Dingo was only using it because he found it and was forced to use it in his own defense, and then soon after (when he was shot), he was forced to use Jehuty to be able to live.

At the end, Dingo asks for his body to be returned to normal -- and in reply, Ken asks him if he'd rather have 'that' body (Jehuty). Dingo replies by saying it's too big of a body. Although this wouldn't necessarily say that Dingo is leaving Jehuty, it might.

Again, Vic Viper was a temporary replacement of Jehuty for Leo since all he was trying to do with Jehuty is to hide her.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:24 am
Battery

Battery

But at the end of ZOE2, Leo didn't really seem to have the intent of taking Jehuty back. He wanted to keep ADA safe.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Yes he wanted to keep ADA safe but to do that he also has to protect Jehuty he can't exactly take ADA out of Jehuty, and also in the game he is referenced as the owner of Jehuty and he also tried to sacrifice himself in Aumman to stop Jehuty from blowing because he didn't want to lose ADA and Jehuty.
Also at the end i think he was just relieved that he didn't lose ADA, and that he could talk with her again.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Battery

Battery

Quote:
Also at the end i think he was just relieved that he didn't lose ADA, and that he could talk with her again.

Exactly. Now that BARHAM, Anubis, and Aumaan are all destroyed, there's no need to protect Jehuty (for now).

Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:27 am
Clod

Clod

"I can't stomach giving Jehuty to BAHRAM.
I don't want to lose Jehuty"
-Leo

Leo only hid Jehuty to keep ADA from detonating its core in Aumaan, now that Aumaan is gone, I think its only natural that Leo would take back Jehuty. Just because she no longer requires protection against that is no reason for Leo to not take Jehuty back. Dingo doesn't want it, and I don't see Leo easily handing the frame over to someone else, for them to abuse it and use it to kill :v

Remember there's also still the issue of the liberation of Mars. Dingo may have told Elena to free Mars, and she may have said she will make it happen, but that doesn't resolve it. There will still be conflicts and such. Things to get involved in. Things I don't think Leo would want to hand over Jehuty to get involved in.

I think Leo and ADA's relationship is more than just one revolving around the desire to protect. Its more a matter of needing one another.

But who knows.
Maybe its possible for Leo to download ADA into his ipod, dump the then unnecessary frame and go on holiday to Europa.

DeathsHands wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Celvice get shot by Viola?

And yeah to reiterate what was already said, Celvice did get shot by Viola, but you see her in the end credits, she survives. You can also see her in the mission complete screen after you clear Zoradius in the extra missions of ZOE2. And here :v

Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 am
Battery

Battery

Now when you think about it, I think there should be a new character altogether. I think the story revolving around Jehuty is "finished." There's not much more you can do with them anyways.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:29 pm
Battery

Battery

The new game should either introduce a new main character or bring back some of the old characters and make one the main character. Maybe like Rebecca, Noel or Leon.

If ZOE2 characters are to put in, Dingo, Ken and Leo should be in supporting character capacity. Dingo in Jehuty and Leo in Vic Viper (fully upgraded from hybrid to full OF).

Leo back in Jehuty? Nah. Afterall, it was Dingo who brought Jehuty to its full potential and in the short time Dingo was with Jehuty, he was much better at it than Leo was although fact remains that Leo was a whiny brat in ZOE1 while Dingo was already an ace fugitive LEV pilot at the time. Afterall, Dingo has a promise to keep if Earth gets out of line and starts oppressing the Enders again.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 pm

I apogalise for my writing I'm turkish and my english is suck! :?

In the end of zoe 2 isn't vic viper damaged??? I think leo is come back

Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 am
Scanner

Scanner

yeah thats right and its not an of ether so it cant be repaired
by the way what happened to the other half of the anubis i know that the torso was used as the bomb but the legs floated off somewhere

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:14 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
by the way what happened to the other half of the anubis i know that the torso was used as the bomb but the legs floated off somewhere
Wow...good observation! D:

Remember in Dolores,i that Dolores was reconstructed using Isis remains and parts. :o What if parts of Anubis happened to be found and recovered by the wrong hands?

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next