HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:45 am

Main Character for ZOE3? 
Scanner

Scanner

Post Re: Main Character for ZOE3?
and maybe the evil guy who piloted him is still alive

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:00 am
Battery

Battery

Qwerty wrote:
Wow...good observation! D:

Remember in Dolores,i that Dolores was reconstructed using Isis remains and parts. :o What if parts of Anubis happened to be found and recovered by the wrong hands?

Well, I would say that Nohman was dead since he was shown to be engulfed in white light and typically in anime, this only means Death by Disintegration(TM). With Anubis's head used by Dingo to collapse the space compression sphere, IMHO the real Anubis is well and truly gone. What is interesting however is that the fake Anubis is now in the hands of the Space Force. It's not the real thing of course, but Anubis's technology (the same technology as Jehuty's) is now fully in the control of the (ex-) enemy. Of course, so is Jehuty at the end of ZOE2.

If any, this would be a good basis for ZOE3 story - how the Space Force got mad with power after getting both OFs and with Nohman's death resulting the splintering of BAHRAM and the cessation of their stranglehold on Metatron, the SF finally got their long-desired hold of Metatron production and reverted back to their old ways of being the oppressors on the Ender colonies. This would then prompt fragments of BAHRAM or some of their sympathizers like NUT to create new OF designs (piloted by new faces) or perhaps sending an old dog to bust Jehuty out of SF control, get in the cockpit and proceed to kick arse (in ungodly amounts) all over again...after all, he has a promise to keep, remember?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:46 am
Mosquito

Mosquito

But at the end of ZOE2, Dingo asks Eleina for her guarantee that Mars and Earth will no longer have any relations and if Earth tried to control mars, he'd take the fight to Earth with Jehuty.

Where that goes is anyone's guess as Dingo was last seen heading for the Space Force's infirmary.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 pm
Scanner

Scanner

does anybody know what happened to antillia colony?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:58 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
But at the end of ZOE2, Dingo asks Eleina for her guarantee that Mars and Earth will no longer have any relations and if Earth tried to control mars, he'd take the fight to Earth with Jehuty.

Where that goes is anyone's guess as Dingo was last seen heading for the Space Force's infirmary.
Remember how in America (or perhaps around the world) the civil wars that have occurred because of the movement to free and equalize black people with whites?

Now in ZOE, just imagine that; the scenario is very similar (if not the same). Martians refer to people born on mars, and Earthling to those on earth. The distinction is that the Martians are pretty foreign to many of the new generation earthlings and the Earthlings foreign to the Martians likewise. The original idea (before orbital frames came, when mankind was out to colonize distant planets) had sort of lost its meaning and value over the generations.

Do you suppose there will be a resistance? Maybe someone will find a piece of Anubis, or there could be an invasion of a mankind from a foreign galaxy, never before contacted with -- an advanced human civilization.

Or maybe more of Metatrons potentials are to be revealed. Dude, just look back to the film Idolo. If Radium wasn't hallucinating when Dolores died in his hands, he could have raped every LEV that existed that came against him. The LEVs that destroyed his frame had a very powerful railgun that fired purple beams, and one beam was enough to rip Idolo's wings off. But this was all because Radium was crying about his girlfriend's death and couldn't get over it. Just imagine what Radium could have done with Idolo if he weren't... the power of metatron and its full potential even then may not be reached, but would be so awesome that even Rachel Links would be as awed as a civilian that knows a little about LEVs would be at the orbital frame and metatron technology.

Radium's new orbital frame in Dolores wasn't total crap, but it was crap compared to the impression given of Idolo in its film.

Now what about the LEV technology? So far we can know that there are three weapons: an Arabian-like sword or blade, an assault rifle, and an interesting looking railgun that requires operating by both hands of the LEV and fires beams powerful enough to rip an orbital frame into pieces (but you must remember that because Radium was crying about Dolores while being fired on, the orbital frame wasn't as protected by metatron as it could have been).

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 pm
Battery

Battery

Idolo only appears more powerful since it went up vs. LEVs, the cannon fodders of ZOEverse. Since it got destroyed by those fodders, most likely due to lack of SSA, I count it as the 2nd weakest of the manned frames (that dubious honor goes to the manned Raptors piloted by the Yan twins). Radium's presence in the cockpit might even be irrelevant when Idolo was destroyed since it has been conclusively shown that a rampant AI can effectively take over and do a much better job than the runner when it comes to self-preservation.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 am

Gameplay wise, seeing as Jehuty is now so godly, its only counter part being Anubis, I think it would be tricky to bring a challenging experience for the player.
Perhaps Jehuty should fall into enemy hand and become a threat of some kind.
The main character would man a prototype created after Jehuty/Fake Anubis or something else.
I wish the storyline would focus more on the relationship between the characters this time. This is what seduced me in the first game, and eventhough the second one was obviously better crafted, it revolved around action a little too much in my opinion.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:28 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Quote:
Idolo only appears more powerful since it went up vs. LEVs, the cannon fodders of ZOEverse. Since it got destroyed by those fodders, most likely due to lack of SSA, I count it as the 2nd weakest of the manned frames (that dubious honor goes to the manned Raptors piloted by the Yan twins). Radium's presence in the cockpit might even be irrelevant when Idolo was destroyed since it has been conclusively shown that a rampant AI can effectively take over and do a much better job than the runner when it comes to self-preservation.
I can't quite fully agree after watching Dolores,i for the second time. This time I paid a little more attention to the functionality and schematics of how things worked.

Dolores and Hathor had personalities (although from the same person, opposing forces; good and evil) because they came from Dolores Hayes herself! When she was dying on Radium's lap in the cockpit, take notice how it had shown her hand to fall upon the green orb. When Radium gave out a cry, Dolores' life (or the remaining life in her) had sucked into Idolo and became a part of Idolo as a result of Metatron's capabilities and power.

Do you know why they revived Radium? It is explained in Dolores,i in one of the later episodes (forgot which). They needed Radium because he had such an experience and bond with metatron and orbital frames, so they had to keep him alive after the Deimos Affair.

My point being that Radium, unlike many other pilots, has demonstrated the power of metatron far surpassing the ability of all other orbital frame pilots -- and the kind of new power (aka metatron) that he was possessing is no doubt capable of nuking the place.

Towards the end of Dolores,i, when Radium was slowly blasting away at the anchor of the orbital elevator, it's obvious that he could have quickly finished up his job and destroyed the anchor in just a matter of seconds if he so pleased. But instead, he decided to take his sweet time to gain maximum pleasure.

Hathor =! Idolo. Hathor was probably more powerful, but even then Idolo was ridiculously powerful. There's also the thought of a Hathor vs Anubis or an Idolo vs Anubis. The main specialty of Anubis compared to Jehuty is the gigantic and superior vector trap generators on Anubis' back (Jehuty didn't have those).

When Radium was spending his last moments in Idolo, he was totally blinded by what was going on because of his emotions. If he had put forth his full focus to what was going on rather than Dolores Hayes, surely he could have wiped out the entire army of BAHRAM and Earth.

When a person enjoys doing something, they will do better at what they enjoy versus something they don't. Now compare James Links, Radium, and other orbital frame pilots. Radium's life WAS OF orbital frames and metatron. When he was assigned to the Idolo project, he basically got a new life and lived it in the world of metatron. Kind of like that one legendary scientist that Radium refers to in Dolores,i, who was apparently like the discoverer of Metatron and died under mysterious circumstances.

EDIT :: By the way, these are just speculations. My implication is not to take over or "smack down" any replies. :) If you disagree, feel free to point out your opinions / differences to my speculations and giving your own speculation. Multiple points of views are always good because I'm quite sure there are some things I may have overlooked.

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Raptor

Raptor

But what about Dingo if he leaves Jehuty he will die and Dingo was fkn Bad ass! >;0 let dingo stay! hmm but a new rival wouldnt be to bad.... mabye somthing else that ada was programed to do would lead the plot. :|

Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 am