HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Ares *spoiler* 
Manta

Manta

Post Ares *spoiler*
At the good end of the game he sacrifices himself on Iblis. However there is a CG during the credit role that implies he may have survived.

http://youtu.be/fz-TYJbHjJw?t=3m16s

Your thoughts?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Post Re: Ares *spoiler*
Regulus wrote:
At the good end of the game he sacrifices himself on Iblis. However there is a CG during the credit role that implies he may have survived.

http://youtu.be/fz-TYJbHjJw?t=3m16s

Your thoughts?

I don't know if you know this, but there's two endings. Well, to be accurate, there's two second halves of the game. The split comes in the episode with the Mars Angels. If you kill more enemies than them, you get one ending (the one where he sacrifices himself) and if you kill less, you get the other ending (where, I'm quite certain, he still dies). In this other half of the game, he gets betrayed quite quickly, if I remember, and ends up hospitalized, as that graphic shows.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 am
Manta

Manta

In the bad end route he gets betrayed and dies on a deathbed in the Saoshyant, right? Is that where the graphic comes from? Because he does not look close to dying from what I can see.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Honestly, I can't remember if he dies or not, as I haven't beaten the game in a while (though that WAS the ending I always tried to get, since, despite being the bad ending, it actually has more survivors than the good ending).

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:02 am