HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 am

Anubis Trouble 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Anubis Trouble
Hey guys, Im stuck in ZOE2. Its the Anubis battle with damaged Jehuty. Can someone please give me some tips for this part, Ive been stuck at it for a long time. Thanks!

I can get the first part of his health down pretty good, its mainly the second half of the battle Im having trouble with.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:48 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Post Re: Anubis Trouble
The key is to just be cautious, if you charge in by overusing the Zero Shift you're toast. The main thing to watch out for is the Bloody Meteor atttack he does (the Burst Shot), keep boosting to one side to avoid it, then the second it passes you, Zero Shift in and land a few strikes. When it comes to melee just keep wailing on the attack button and throw in a Dash Blade in if things get dicey. Burst Blade tends to be something you kinda hafta know how to time right, and if you're worried about this boss you might want to forget it completely. You need to have a good sense of OF close-range combat and timing to win, so people who've been depending on spamming the Dash Shot will have a rough time with this fight.

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

two words

don't use zero shift when anubis is using his burst attack

Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 am
NARITA

NARITA

Well, you should just dash, dash & dash most of the time. Dodge in all directions to avoid his Burst Shot, keep the analogue nubbing. After that, Zero Shift & slash all the way by chance until you stun him, then use Burst Slash.
& then repeat the procedure.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Okay, I just beat the game and have a couple questions regarding the endiing.

So, is it that Leo went into the core, Dingo followed, used Anubis to blow it up (how did he do this?), then he and Leo escape before the blast and are shown together by Ken's frame. Then, Dingo is transported to some area and is given the medical attention he needs to fix his body. Is that right? Thanks!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Clod

Clod

Yes.

And he used Anubis' core because Anubis is essentially the same in output as Jehuty.
Outcome is the same as if Jehuty had self-destructed.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Alright, thanks very much!

Well, time to move on to the animes and 2173 Testament (which I will hunt down).

I'm in such a ZOE mood right now, I'm obsessed and can't get enough. It's just so original and fun. It is exactly what I would expect from Kojima's futuristic sci-fi mind. Great, now I need to add Policenauts and Snatcher to my list. I am going to be a happy soul when I buy these games!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm