HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 am

Anubis A.I.? 
Clod

Clod

Post Anubis A.I.?
I was just wondering.
Does Anubis have an A.I.?
Jehuty has ADA, and Ardjet obviously had one, because Ken was unable to pilot once it was erased, and Nephtis was obviously piloted by A.I. alone.

But I'm just wondering, since IDOLO didn't have an A.I. as such, and as such Radium formed a bond with the metatron elements that made up IDOLO, causing his Madness. Anubis too obviously had a similar effect upon Nohman, as he states that he is merely a pawn to the "Will of Metatron".

I was just wondering if it was the presence of ADA acting as an intermediary between pilot and machine that saved them from the exposure of Metatron contamination experienced by IDOLO and Anubis' Pilots. Seeing as Dingo and Leo showed no signs of any such instability. Even despite Dingo being directly connected to Jehuty's systems via the life support.

This is all baseless conjecture of course. Just curious as to what anyone else thinks.

Last edited by Fox on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:09 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: Anubis A.I.?
Hmm, I never quite thought of that.

However I did come across one interesting thing..

Jehuty's and Dolores' AI is unique...they have a personality (which they aren't supposed to have) -- and it's more obvious in Dolores. What about the other orbital frames and bots? (Maybe that unmanned orbital frame that budded with Dolores towards the end was just something irrelevant and added in just for kicks?)

Intel C2Q Q9450 Yorkfield 12MB L2-Cache @ 3.2GHz, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2-1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel, Corsair 750TX, ATI VisionTek Radeon HD4850 512MB, 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA-II, 200GB Maxtor IDE-150, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 pm

good question

well i think every Orbital Frame has an AI but ADA is unique, all the other Frames have AI that tell boring stuff like "danger ahead" or "warning low energy of metaron" etc... my Theory is as Jehuty was built he had also a boring AI until it was chosen to be part of the aumaan project ... then a "good" mad sciencetist was like "hey we can't let that happen" and installed ADA witch has a personality sorta thing that stop aumaan to happen ... but then again i can be wrong i can not see into the twisted mind of hideo kojima (witch i would like to have too :mrgreen: )

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Metatron

Metatron

Hideo Kojima only served as the producer. He did not write the story.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 pm

ADA wrote:
Hideo Kojima only served as the producer. He did not write the story.

ahhh i see sorry my mistake was he producer for the first one too ?

Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:22 pm
Clod

Clod

Yes, "only" a producer. Though I do remember him saying he does get quite involved in the processes still.

But yeah, the initial story and such was the work of someone else.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:23 am
Metatron

Metatron

http://www.zoneoftheenders.org/game/zoe ... tent=staff

http://www.zoneoftheenders.org/game/zoe ... tent=staff

Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:16 pm

wow somehow this has gone very off topic but hey ..

Shuyo Murata was director for the 2nd game and co writer/director for mgs4 ... hmmm i wonder witch parts they directed because the games has different feels and atmosphere and some really stupid Parts like the part with akiba and meryl (nealy at eh end) .. just makes me wonder did hideo or Shuyo had the idea ( my bet is on hideo that maniac :mrgreen: ) but i think the change environment in mgs4 in every chapter was shuyo idea because he did it in ZoE 2 and hideo likes too stay in one environment like in mgs1 and mgs3 ... well i am just looking for similarities between ZoE2 and mgs4 but then again how can you know who did what unfortunately the documentary blues-ray (yes i own the limited version with the snake figure) does not give you a really good inside of the game just end phases of the game they stared filming in early 2008 soo thats that

Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:40 pm
Manta

Manta

I think that the standard Manned OF A.I.s such as the Ardjets are distinctly supposed to make the various calculations that the human Runner cannot when in flying like an OF. A LEV pilot probably does need and AI because his vehicle isn't free flight, he just needs training in a simulator.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Scanner

Scanner

if jehuty and anubis are oposites then both frames should have an A.I that completely mirrors each other

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm