HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:53 pm

i dont think 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: i dont think
Well I personally think that ZOE 1 was the best ARCADE style ZOE game ever. And ZOE 2 is the greatest RPG style ZOE game ever. They're both excelent, but in their own way.
ZOE 1 aimed for the most badass arcade mecha action possible. ZOE 2 aimed for a stronger cinematic approach, therefore we find the game so easy that we end up playing an interactive CGI movie.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:10 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

helldiver450 wrote:
Well I personally think that ZOE 1 was the best ARCADE style ZOE game ever. And ZOE 2 is the greatest RPG style ZOE game ever. They're both excelent, but in their own way.
ZOE 1 aimed for the most badass arcade mecha action possible. ZOE 2 aimed for a stronger cinematic approach, therefore we find the game so easy that we end up playing an interactive CGI movie.

w00t, couldn't have said it better myself
you're right, ZOE1 is more of a beat'em up and ZOE 2 is a beat'em up with RPG elements (more than ZOE1 that is)

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:

Going off topic for a moment, which way would you rather have any new ZOE games? Arcade style or RPG/cinematic?

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

My preference leans more to the cinematic/RPG side.
But I like ZOE2 better than the first because it just felt like a major step forward.
After having played 2 I barely touched ZOE nemore

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 pm
Scanner

Scanner

For me,i like ZOE 2 better,the combat is more fast paced,especially with the melee.
And graphics doesnt really matter if the gameplay is awesome.I still go to the arcade to play virtual on and daytona USA even though it is 1992 graphics!
But the graphic in ZOE 2 is really good,the cel shaded graphic makes it soothing to the eye even after so many years after the game came out.
And i love beyond the bounds so much,i listen to it when i am playing any other mech games.
The soundtrack is awesome and the sound effect is really well done too.
I liked the story and characters.Dingo,ken and the new leo are seriously cool.
The voice acting was great to me,i dont get why so many people hated the voice acting.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:05 am
Zakat

Zakat

It's not that we hate it, It's because people find it funny. In some situations...

I Like it.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:14 am