HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:48 pm

Question about European Special Edition 

Post Question about European Special Edition
Hi, like the the title says I have a question regarding the European Special Edition of Z.O.E.2. A friend of mine said he got Japanese Voiceovers after beating the game, (he was 99% sure) well I just finished it again on normal but I can't find any option that would turn the voices Japanese.

However the Option Menu looks like it would still have place for a option, am I missing something or did my friend remembered wrong?

I really would like to have Japanese Voices, ADA sounds really cool in Japanese^^

Thanks for any info and help in advance ;)

Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:19 pm
Metatron

Metatron

Post Re: Question about European Special Edition
Skyy wrote:
Hi, like the the title says I have a question regarding the European Special Edition of Z.O.E.2. A friend of mine said he got Japanese Voiceovers after beating the game, (he was 99% sure) well I just finished it again on normal but I can't find any option that would turn the voices Japanese.

However the Option Menu looks like it would still have place for a option, am I missing something or did my friend remembered wrong?

I really would like to have Japanese Voices, ADA sounds really cool in Japanese^^

Thanks for any info and help in advance ;)

Although that would be awesome, there is no option for switching the voiceovers to Japanese in any ZOE games. You'll want to import the Japanese ZOE2 if you have some way of playing imports.

There are, however, fan videos on Youtube, put into "episodes", with the cutscenes from the Japanese version and English subtitles, though they need a bit of work.

Would be nice if switching the voices is a feature available in MGS4 or ZOE3, though.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Thanks for the clarification! Too bad my friend was mistaken.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:22 am
Manta

Manta

yep

i cleared the game like 8-9 times on all mods,with every frame but there is no japanese voiceover :((

Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:45 am
Clod

Clod

It's a shame. Because with the exception of ADA, The english dub really isn't all that great.
Dingo is the worst IMHO. Sometimes he sounds awful, like he's obviously reading the lines, or not put thought into the context in which he should be saying them.

The first games Dub wasn't exactly Stella either though. :/

Though as I said before, I've always liked ADA's english Voice over.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:42 pm
NARITA

NARITA

They shouldve used an australian as the voice actor for Dingo (seeing as how a dingo is an australian animal) but i cant say that wouldve sounded much better

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 pm