HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Anubis Vs. Anything Else? 
Mosquito

Mosquito

Post Re: Anubis Vs. Anything Else?
Anubis > All

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

there is another thread like this i think its called OF vs other types of mecha

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:37 pm
Inhert

Inhert

I'd say Gundam 00 exia could stand up a pretty good fight, EVEN AGAINST AUMAAN ANUBIS.
Think about it. Gundam Exia has a large blade specially designed to pierce shields without a burst attack.Another nice ability it has is its high non-propulsioned mobility.
The solar drive it has also acts like a vector trap. At the near end of Season 1 it dematerialized and then rematerialized, unlike teleportation where you can be stopped if possible.

Another mechanical beast that could put up a fight is the Evangelion unit 1 from NGE.
When its full form is released, it has the true power of God, literally. Nothing much else that puts up a fight.

OH there is also Zetus, my own design based off of IGPX and Dolores.
I figured my little design came up wonderfully:

Down here are the pictures of Zetus-
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=358

Unlike the other orbital frames, it's powered by channeling your spiritual energy into positrons for its metatron generator. I sound like a total nerd now.... -.-

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Scanner

Scanner

I would say,gundam exia R2 or Gundam 00 in trans am mode And if anyone else here watched linebarrel of irons or Kurogane no linebarrel,i would say that linebarrel stands a good chance,because it can zero shift too,considering the anime has similar mech designs to the mech from ZOE,just google it or something.Those are the only real robot mechas i can think of that actually has the ability to even match the speed of Zero shift.

Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Any mech could beat Anubis but it mainly depends on how well the pilot is capable of fighting against Anubis

Sun May 02, 2010 10:32 pm
Scanner

Scanner

Dingo wrote:
Any mech could beat Anubis but it mainly depends on how well the pilot is capable of fighting against Anubis

i have to disagree,if you pit an RX 78-2 against anubis fully equipped with zero shift ,and can hardly be touched by mere bullets.I would say that rx78-2 would be destroyed in 1 seconds,even if amuro ray is piloting it.

I agree that the skill of the pilot if important,but so is the machine.
especially when you are going up against machines equipped with metatron technology and zero shft.

Mon May 03, 2010 4:37 am
NARITA

NARITA

I agree metatron has the advantage in a fight, but I really chock it up to not what advantages the mech has but the pilot skill. If Anubis was piloted by the worse pilot in the world, I doubt metatron would help them there against a Military Grade Pilot and Mech. Take the fight to space or underwater and it would win, i don't see normal mechs doing that much without air tanks.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 am
Scanner

Scanner

although that might be another story,i mean as we can see from the first ZOE,leo at such age could own everything in his way piloting jehuty,and jehuty is supposed to be similar to anubis.

Mon May 03, 2010 3:01 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Leo is only piloting via the player through that median.

Mon May 03, 2010 4:20 pm
Scanner

Scanner

that makes sense too,But if we take away the orbital frame's AI,it will probably be rendered useless,i mean look at ardjet without AI,ken couldn't even move the frame,and had to get Dingo to carry the frame.So yes,without AI any normal person without military experience would never win against a skilled pilot,in a lousy mech,even anubis.But the mech has to be high-tech enough to pierce metatron technology powered armor.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:00 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next