HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm

Most annoying part in this game? 
Seeker

Seeker

Post Most annoying part in this game?
For me it was disarming those damn bombs, pretty much at the end of the game. It was the part where I died most on my first playthrough.

Yours?

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Post Re: Most annoying part in this game?
The mission where you have to save the helicopters while you're infected with the virus.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:54 am
Zakat

Zakat

Weird. Can't remember any helicopters...

What I hated the most was also disarming the bombs. While having to defend myself FAR AWAY from them, under the risk of hitting them and screwing it all up. Second to that mission is the search for the stuff to get through the EPS antennas. It's not really the game's fault. It's my memory that is to blame. I always, fucking always forget where I'm supposed to go to find whatever I need to find in order to break them.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 am
Seeker

Seeker

Bandage131 wrote:
The mission where you have to save the helicopters while you're infected with the virus.

Ooooh I remember that part. For me though, it went unbeliavably easy... That one and the last SOS mission were the ones I got A from at the first try. Doesn't really make any sense, since Jehuty only had 1 hp of dura and metatron didn't help a shit.

CaveShinobi wrote:
Weird. Can't remember any helicopters...

What I hated the most was also disarming the bombs. While having to defend myself FAR AWAY from them, under the risk of hitting them and screwing it all up. Second to that mission is the search for the stuff to get through the EPS antennas. It's not really the game's fault. It's my memory that is to blame. I always, fucking always forget where I'm supposed to go to find whatever I need to find in order to break them.

I guess the helicopters were in the 4th sos mission. City 2 was it? No too sure.

I really had to get rid of the damn mobs everytime before I could even think of disarming the damn bomb. Took some precious time too... Burst Slash when Cyclops around? Yes please.

I had hard time when trying to find the other half of the Decoy's drivers.
And earlier that damn Raptor, which you get to control... I was so stupid I practically went through every single zone checking and fighting all the squads to see if there was some unusual Raptor among them marked with a marker or something...

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Kassu wrote:
I guess the helicopters were in the 4th sos mission. City 2 was it? No too sure.

I can't remember if it was SOS mission 4, but it was in City 2. Whenever I do it, it's a pain in the ass, but I usually skip it, now. Sure, I get one failed mission, but I can deal with that.

As for the bombs, those I always found easy, even on the harder difficulties (note: Never beat Very Hard). I was kind of surprised they didn't make their way into ZOE2.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
I was kind of surprised they didn't make their way into ZOE2.

Well, we did have a sort of similar moment in ZoE 2, if you think about it. Deleting the Viola AI. We couldn't attack the target and had to grab it for some time. Only instead of having to fight enemies in between, we had to run away from ranged attacks and deflect her sword slashes.

Tue May 01, 2012 7:10 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

I once saw a video on Youtube of an alternate ending where Thunderbolt dies right after the second boss battle. Honestly, I can't find it on Youtube anymore, so I don't even know if it is real, but I read it revolves around failing all of the SOS missions, destroying the colony shaft, and destroying all the buildings. I tried to get it once, but I must not have done it right.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm
Zakat

Zakat

VicViper_Leo wrote:
I once saw a video on Youtube of an alternate ending where Thunderbolt dies right after the second boss battle. Honestly, I can't find it on Youtube anymore, so I don't even know if it is real, but I read it revolves around failing all of the SOS missions, destroying the colony shaft, and destroying all the buildings. I tried to get it once, but I must not have done it right.

You mean this video?
(btw, it's Thunderheart, not Thunderbolt)

You've probably missed a couple buildings, though.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:18 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Yea, that ending. I think it's really interesting that they included the ending. But, like you said, I probably missed a building. I was not motivated to go back to do it. And, thanks for correcting me. Thunderbolt? Ha ha ha, I should really play the game again, huh?

Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Seeker

Seeker

VicViper_Leo wrote:

Havent tried this ending out yet. That's the Bad Ending.
It was about destroying all the buildings and stuff... The Last boss fight from Viola Changes to the Tyrant too I heard.

CaveShinobi wrote:
You mean this video?
(btw, it's Thunderheart, not Thunderbolt)

You've probably missed a couple buildings, though.

GARH No spoilers! *does not open the link*

Damnit I'm gonna go and try this one out NOW.

Wed May 02, 2012 3:00 am