HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:22 am

MGS:Ground Zero? I QUIT!!![rant] 
Inhert

Inhert

Post MGS:Ground Zero? I QUIT!!![rant]
I see it as Hideo Kojima's failure to keep a promise, and another excuse not to make ZOE.

I have lost all faith and give up asking for ZOE 3.

I no longer care.
I AM DONE.

GAME OVER. I'm moving on to Silver Knights and My Little Pony.
Join me on Silver Knights.
It's a lot like ZOE but with boost limits(they can be disabled too).

SILVER KNIGHTS ANIMATED INTRO VIDEO(done by me):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xr2QwwgVIA

Silver Knights gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-RXpkgC ... _embedded#!

Just join me on the Commodo VPN server:

NEW SERVER(update: 8/24/12)
COMMODO VPN : skolympus
PASSWORD: 123

Silver Knights V0.13K
ENGLISH
GAME DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lz2catd2mcdgxyj

This game runs fast on any computer if you set the "lighting" to low.
It comes on max settings, so you might want to go to the settings and lower them a bit on your first gameplay.

I'm leaving. See you, on the other side.
I'll be lurking around here from time to time with hopes of Konami changing my mind, but I doubt it.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:52 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: MGS:Ground Zero? I QUIT!!![rant]
Didn't Konami announce a new Zone of the Enders game a couple months ago?

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:06 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Oh, no, the fucking drama. Kojima is such an asshole for having announced something Metal Gear Solid related!!!!!!

Dude, get a fucking grip. Since I joined, this is the second time you flip your shit over nothing. If you want to get rid of ZoE that badly, then just GO. Nobody's forcing you to stay.

But, just saying, I seriously can't understand where you're coming from since, just like VV_Leo said, they announced a new ZoE project not too long ago!

Also, what's with you asking for people to follow you to X or Y place every time you flip?

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Y'know, why would anybody be surprised that Kojima's announced anything new for Metal Gear? You'd have an easier time getting George Lucas to disown Star Wars.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Seeker

Seeker

CaveShinobi wrote:
Oh, no, the fucking drama. Kojima is such an asshole for having announced something Metal Gear Solid related!!!!!!

Dude, get a fucking grip. Since I joined, this is the second time you flip your shit over nothing. If you want to get rid of ZoE that badly, then just GO. Nobody's forcing you to stay.

But, just saying, I seriously can't understand where you're coming from since, just like VV_Leo said, they announced a new ZoE project not too long ago!

Also, what's with you asking for people to follow you to X or Y place every time you flip?

I agree with this.

Besides, wasn't it known that the Z.O.E sequel might take couple of years? It's still UNDER DEVELOPEMENT.
Even if the sequel is "confirmed"...there's a chance if the things don't work out, they could throw it all in the trashpin as well.
But let's just hope that doesn't happen.

I'm sure kojima has many other projects underway too. No need to freak out. The best is yet to come, and is worth waiting.

Somebody is either impatient or doesn't like MGS? I guess.

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

In any case, anyone have any thoughts on the trailer for the game? Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with Metal Gear Solid. I love the older games. I like the original two, and Metal Gear Solid 1 is my all time favorite, with Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater not far behind. But I dislike the direction the series, with Metal Gear Solid 4 and Peace Walker, seem to be going in. I'm sure Ground Zeros will be more of that and less of what I love about the older games. Not that I dislike MGS4 and Peace Walker, I actually like the games, especially Peace Walker, a lot. But, at this point we will never see games like the originals again.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm
Zakat

Zakat

VicViper_Leo wrote:
In any case, anyone have any thoughts on the trailer for the game?

Didn't grab that much of my attention. But then again, I'm not too much into MGS. Played through MGS2 and liked it. Played a bit of MGS1 but dropped it after the first boss battle, not sure why. Never touched any other MGS game.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:03 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
VicViper_Leo wrote:
In any case, anyone have any thoughts on the trailer for the game?

I personally can't wait for the game. I think it'll show us that the Fox Engine is THE engine to make games on. Those visuals were amazing, and on current generation consoles. When we see it on the next-gen, our heads will probably explode. Plus driving cars, calling helicopters, it wouldn't surprise me if we get another Metal Gear to control... everything about that trailer tells me the game will be awesome.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 am