HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 pm

Z.O.E: New Paradigm plot idea 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Z.O.E: New Paradigm plot idea
All right so get this, this plot is set 100 years after the event of Z.O.E 2, so the main characters are dead and the tension between both mars and earth have died down to were they have a semi-healthy relation thanks to Elena. The remains of the military fortress Aumaan, now a symbol of peace, is now heavily guarded by the joint forces of the UNSF and BAHRAM, which has now been adopted and absorbed into the Martian military force for the colonies. People have started to branch out into the solar system. creating the Space colonies of Aitine and Taygete, named after Jupiters moon. The space colonies have been connected to the Antilia colony in a triangular structure to support each other and to support faster travel, these 3 form the Delphi Triangle.
To Be Continued...
hows this?

Last edited by RikoaMarinaris on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:14 pm
Spider

Spider

Post Re: Z.O.E: Another Century plot idea
Sounds alright... Go on. :ugeek:

the doubts of the mind vanish
reason itself rests in silence
and the law of the cosmos works no more"

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

What? Aumaan? It exploded in the 2nd game, how come would it exist yet?

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

bleant wrote:
What? Aumaan? It exploded in the 2nd game, how come would it exist yet?

I meant the remains of the fortress.
The area itself is still a dead zone with all the metatron. and the moon Phobos still has remains and fragments floating around.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Marduk wrote:

...okay...i guess ill do the character bios.
Rick Egret and Angie Egret
Grandchildren of Dingo Egret and Ken Marinaris. They are both martians living peacefully in an apartment.
Rick Egret
Sex: Male
Afilliation: BAHRAM
Bio: Currently a member of the BAHRAM alongside his Uncle Arnold Marinaris. He is described to be by those around him at college and the workplace as much like his grandfather: Trustworthy, a natural born leader,and fierce determination(minus the short fuse). He looks up to his grandparents, hoping to be hero's like they were. He lives alone in an apartment with his little sister, Angie Marinaris, who he is constantly annoyed by. His most endeared quote is from his mother, "Use power for the right things, at least for the things that you believe in.", he still uphold that to this day.
Angie Egret
Sex: Female
Affiliation: N/A
Bio: A sweet little girl who has the pleasure of keeping his older brother in line, Angie is a mature young girl with an I.Q of 270! This fact deeply annoys her older brother, in which she enjoys flaunting in his face whenever the chance comes up. Her extraordinary intelligence has caught the attention of multiple institutions from both mars and earth, in which she boldly turned down, saying, "If i'm not here to take care of my idiot of a brother, theres no telling how much damage he will cause. Besides, I'm only 12 you nitwits, leave us alone!".

Orchid Mandara
Orchid Mandara
Bio: A good friend of Rick who hopes to pass the entrance exams for the Winchester Martian University. He is a carefree guy with a bubbly and childish personality, though he is known to act serious when the situation calls for it. He's a senior at the High School he attends and is about to graduate in a few months. He spends most of his time slacking off of work and responsibilities, hanging with Rick when ever he has the chance. He had some thought of joining the military along with Rick, but only as a Plan B.

Sovi Reincam
Sovi Reincam
Affiliation: BAHRAM
Bio: A fairly naive pilot and person, she is the granddaughter of both Leo Stenbuck and Celvice Klein. She is currently assigned to Dingo's squad and knows him fairly well. She is known to be very tall at 7'8", which causes her unwarranted grief from ceilings, doorways,locker rooms, ect. She was quickly befriended by Rick, who found her to be quite the interesting person. She lost her parents a short while after she was born and was adopted by another family, never being told, or interested,in her family history.Smart, decisive, although rather clumsy and accident-prone, she is one of Rick's most realiable friends.

ADA
ADA
Sex: Female*
Affiliation: UNSF/BAHRAM
Bio: After all these years, ADA is still on active duty, and has been upgraded along with Jehuty to a sporting new look that uses holographic and android technological advances to produce an anthropomorphic form. Her new upgrades over the years include installation of programs that can better emulate emotion(see: Dolores i), a new "body" and a "will" of her own. Her past battle experience makes her a historical landmark as well as a symbol of peace among the planets of mars and earth. She states that she misses both Leo and Dingo dearly, and references there skills as Runners frequently to other Runners that may pilot Jehuty.

Kit Links
Kit Links
Bio: A friend of Angie, Ricks little sister, who regularly visits their home, seldom on request of Rick for assistance with mechanical work. She has uncanny talent for machines, being a fantastic mechanic and capable hacker/programmer. She has a tomboyish attitude, hating usual female garments, and a curious personality, wanting to take apart and analyze foreign objects down to the last bolt or code. She hopes to be a freelance mechanic and builder, helping in large and expensive projects like LEVs.

Last edited by RikoaMarinaris on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

RikoaMarinaris wrote:
Tachyon Pulse

eww a black lady
NOPE.avi

Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Gado- wrote:
RikoaMarinaris wrote:
Tachyon Pulse

eww a black lady
NOPE.avi

I never knew you rolled that way Gado....

Last edited by RikoaMarinaris on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm
Spider

Spider

I think the character are ok but if ADA become an Hologram where is she going to be ?
like in the cockpit ? and can she go outside Jehuty ? well i was just curious about that :p
if ADA was like that in the previous ZOE Leo would be happy with here and have a lot lot of litlle Jehuty xD

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

EliteHaaron wrote:
I think the character are ok but if ADA become an Hologram where is she going to be ?
like in the cockpit ? and can she go outside Jehuty ? well i was just curious about that :p
if ADA was like that in the previous ZOE Leo would be happy with here and have a lot lot of litlle Jehuty xD

She can project herself within the cockpit either on the battle computer screen or next to the pilot. In terms of anywhere outside, it works similar to Dolores' power to tap into machinery, but more of a Ghost in the Shell type thing.
Oberon
Oberon
Class: Type-C Orbital Frame*
Runner: Sovi Reincam
Affiliation: BAHRAM Defense Force/E.I.G
Bio: Mass-Produces Orbital Frame that has been uniquely customized for Sovi's abilities and rank. Its differences are its more stream-lined framing for added speed, katana, coloring, and larger cockpit to support her tall frame. This frame was built for the skilled runners given the frames unique addition of a katana.

Last edited by RikoaMarinaris on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 am
Spider

Spider

Post Re: Z.O.E: New Paradigm plot idea
RikoaMarinaris wrote:
Marduk wrote:

...okay...i guess ill do the character bios.
Rick Egret and Angie Egret
Grandchildren of Dingo Egret and Ken Marinaris. They are both martians living peacefully in an apartment.
Rick Egret
Afilliation: BAHRAM
Bio: Currently a member of the BAHRAM alongside his Uncle Arnold Marinaris. He is described to be by those around him at college and the workplace as much like his grandfather: Trustworthy, a natural born leader,and fierce determination(minus the short fuse). He looks up to his grandparents, hoping to be hero's like they were. He lives alone in an apartment with his little sister, Angie Marinaris, who he is constantly annoyed by. His most endeared quote is from his mother, "Use power for the right things, at least for the things that you believe in.", he still uphold that to this day.
Angie Egret
Bio: A sweet little girl who has the pleasure of keeping his older brother in line, Angie is a mature young girl with an I.Q of 270! This fact deeply annoys her older brother, in which she enjoys flaunting in his face whenever the chance comes up. Her extraordinary intelligence has caught the attention of multiple institutions from both mars and earth, in which she boldly turned down, saying, "If i'm not here to take care of my idiot of a brother, theres no telling how much damage he will cause. Besides, I'm only 12 you nitwits, leave us alone!".

Orchid Mandara
Orchid Mandara
Bio: A good friend of Rick who hopes to pass the entrance exams for the Winchester Martian University. He is a carefree guy with a bubbly and childish personality, though he is known to act serious when the situation calls for it. He's a senior at the High School he attends and is about to graduate in a few months. He spends most of his time slacking off of work and responsibilities, hanging with Rick when ever he has the chance. He had some thought of joining the military along with Rick, but only as a Plan B.

Sovi Reincam
Sovi Reincam
Bio: A fairly naive pilot and person, she is the granddaughter of both Leo Stenbuck and Celvice Klein. She is currently assigned to Dingo's squad and knows him fairly well. She is known to be very tall at 7'8", which causes her unwarranted grief from ceilings, doorways,locker rooms, ect. She was quickly befriended by Rick, who found her to be quite the interesting person. She lost her parents a short while after she was born and was adopted by another family, never being told, or interested,in her family history.Smart, decisive, although rather clumsy and accident-prone, she is one of Rick's most realiable friends.

ADA
ADA
Sex: Female*
Affiliation: UNSF/BAHRAM
Bio: After all these years, ADA is still on active duty, and has been upgraded along with Jehuty to a sporting new look that uses holographic and android technological advances to produce an anthropomorphic form. Her new upgrades over the years include installation of programs that can better emulate emotion(see: Dolores i), a new "body" and a "will" of her own. Her past battle experience makes her a historical landmark as well as a symbol of peace among the planets of mars and earth. She states that she misses both Leo and Dingo dearly, and references there skills as Runners frequently to other Runners that may pilot Jehuty.

Tachyon Pulse
Tachyon Pulse
Bio: Both Ricks commanding officer and superior, she is a force not to be taken lightly. A master of rhetoric, her strange and alien vocabulary in which she speaks can leave multiple people flummoxed, as well as depressed when chewing out her subordinates. Her actual face is rarely seen as she needs to wear a special visor for her eyes since she suffers from blindness. Although blind, she leads a fairly normal life and dislikes it when people pity her. She is strict when on duty, and lax when off the clock,friendly and cheerful to her subordinates, even seen drinking and joking with several friends and other recreational activities. Her rank makes her a capable and amazing pilot, garnering praise from ADA as being almost as good as "they were".

Kit Links
Kit Links
Bio: A friend of Angie, Ricks little sister, who regularly visits their home, seldom on request of Rick for assistance with mechanical work. She has uncanny talent for machines, being a fantastic mechanic and capable hacker/programmer. She has a tomboyish attitude, hating usual female garments, and a curious personality, wanting to take apart and analyze foreign objects down to the last bolt or code. She hopes to be a freelance mechanic and builder, helping in large and expensive projects like LEVs.

I was like, awesome...................................

ADA is now human i guess, (and she has boobs so that is awesome too :D)
The children thing works fine, and so do the new characters Kojima needs to find this.................

If I were a bad Orbital Frame, I WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE BLOWIN YA UP NOW WOULD I?!?!?!?!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:05 pm