HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:03 pm

NEW DEADLINE PENDING 
Inhert

Inhert

Post NEW DEADLINE PENDING
Me and the team will be discussing if the game needs any more improvements or extra modelling to be done.

Currently, the deadline is set to Christmas or sooner.

Reason being? We need to thoroughly test the game for flaws and make FAQ's, forums, and set up a dedicated server for the game. YES GUYS, a dedicated server that runs permanently for the game. It will be downed often for maintinence, but nonetheless, it'll be your source of fun.

Sadly the game's engine does not permit a story mode, but you can think of this as a ZOE versus arcade mode. YOU can verse other players online, OR do multiplayer matches on the game computer if you have more than one Game Pad.

The PC requirements are fortunately extremely low at the moment...
1.2GHZ CPU
12 MB of video memory
256 RAM

I'm sure all of us can run this...

However, if your computer an support Direct X9c Shaders 2.0, then I will set up a download link for any of you who wish or hi-end graphics such as motion blur, HDR, Bloom, Color Grading(movie graphics colors), and ambient occlusion.

Currently, we're thinking about new maps for this game but we'd like to hear your suggestions first, as this game is dedicated to ZOE and its fanbase.

Currently we might start making an Ardjet-style mech just to finish the collection, and sadly, we might not see Viola as soon as we hoped...
Her script/coding is very buggy and seems to be giving us alot of trouble, and honestly, nobody wants to redo her from scratch...
Thus, the December deadline...

Unlike Hideo Kojima, i care about the fans opinions, and what you say and want can change this game for the better.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 am
Spider

Spider

Post Re: NEW DEADLINE PENDING
sounds pretty promising. Is there a map like the finally fight against Nohman in ZoE 2?

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: NEW DEADLINE PENDING
Omryu wrote:
sounds pretty promising. Is there a map like the finally fight against Nohman in ZoE 2?

Umm, very unlikely...
Aumaan has those floating metatron plates spamming all over the place, if I made them still all over the map, you'd be pretty much just bumping all over the place and unable to move.

However, I CAN however, make the map to be like the "Bahram Battleships" level, or the other ones which have a solid foothold, like the Phobos.
Heck, I think it's possible to set up a fight on Deimos Station, the resting place of Idolo.

Umm, the Anubis Wind Tunnel can be done too, but don't expect the fans to rotate or the neons to be pulsing... the game doesn't support animated textures..

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 pm