HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 pm

ZETUS V2 release debut. Free download. 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZETUS V2 release debut. Free download.
NOTE: This was copied and pasted from Carto's release thingy.

Zetus V 2.0
Has been RELEASED for public use.

ORIGINAL GAME DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qyttxmno21m

MOD DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.4shared.com/get/LXDRlyY9/KD- ... 3E1C.dc214

Once the game is installed, go to the directory, go to robo, and replace KD-7_2 WITH THIS ONE.

Once done, you can use an orbital frame to kick LEV/Gundam ass.

I LOVE the twin cannon transformation made with Omphai's custom ani.

This match was fun as hell, especially on hard mode >: D

You may freely use,distribute, and modify this mod as long as you do not take full credit for this.

Credit percentage:

Helldiver(me)-50% Initial frame
Carto-10% converting the mod
Omphai-40% reconverting and redesigning the mod

Credit;

Helldiver450 for the base model.
Carto for initial conversion of the model.
Omphai for a major redesign and glitch fix of the model.
Special thanks to Omphai for 40% of the entire mod reconstruction and extra credit for the custom ANI. configuration.

Last edited by helldiver450 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: ZETUS V2 release debut. Free download.
umm no criticism? no ideas? No compiments? I guess I should stop posting my ZOE mods here.
Apparently the GUNDAM community appreciates my mods more than the ZOE FANSITE!

I'm done with this until somebody says otherwise.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 am
Clod

Clod

Oh noes. No one posted within 12hours on a forum that can be silent for days on end.

Patience is a virtue.
So how about we pick your toys back up, put them back in the pram, and give people time to not only see the thread, but actually download and give the game a try.

Also, in my own interest.
I assume this still does not work on Win7 x64, so I have no input on the matter at all.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am
Inhert

Inhert

Fox wrote:
Oh noes. No one posted within 12hours on a forum that can be silent for days on end.

Patience is a virtue.
So how about we pick your toys back up, put them back in the pram, and give people time to not only see the thread, but actually download and give the game a try.

Also, in my own interest.
I assume this still does not work on Win7 x64, so I have no input on the matter at all.

OH MAN! I thought I had the Win 7 64 bit compatibility version of the game this time!
Damn, I've been decieved.

Oh and sorry about the impatience.... It's just that I'm kinda dedicated to this site and I figured making ZOE mechs for a PC game would make everyone happier and that it would make waiting for ZOE 3 a bit easier since Kojima does nothing let us down all the time.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 am
Inhert

Inhert

Sooo is there any feedback yet? Any glitches or hiccups to report?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Post GOOD NEWS
NEW ORBITAL FRAMES ARE UNDER DEVELOPMENT, AND A NEW ONE SHOULD BE RELEASED NEXT MONTH.

Upcoming Orbital Frame Details:

It will be a Viola-like type C orbital frame, and she will come prepacked with an additional raptor.

Mummyheads and other orbital frames are still in development.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Alrighty then. Due to poor amounts of feedback and how everyone on this site preffers any other topic but this one, I hereby halt all ZOE mod developments until at least two pages of feed back arrive(most likely never).
I will continue releasing the mods to AmechA and Wind00m, but this site shows virtually no appreciation for the difficult work that was put into these mods.
It's a shame, really. I had a neith-type orbital frame and raptor coming along too.
Apparently it's not good enough to please the ZOE audience.

With that, I say goodbye to this fansite until further notice, or until I see at least 3 responses providing feedback about the mod.

Good day.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am
Zakat

Zakat

I do have to agree that the lack of people posting in this topic might be a bit of a downfall to you, But you have to understand... This forum is dead. As soon as most of the people here realize that, The better.

There is no news on ZOE, no new media on it... So there's nothing to discuss here.

Now, On to the topic at hand... I must say I'm not much of a "Mod" player, But I will give this a try. Hopefully it'll work on my PC.

Good luck.

EDIT: You should have included an English patch, I didn't understand anything. For anyone who is going to download, Make sure you download this too.
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/35693843/74064b7/patch.rar.html

EDIT2: So far, It's a fun game for about 5-10 minutes... I wish I could fly without a limit. The "mod" or skin is pretty good, Keep it up.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am
Inhert

Inhert

=Jehuty= wrote:
I do have to agree that the lack of people posting in this topic might be a bit of a downfall to you, But you have to understand... This forum is dead. As soon as most of the people here realize that, The better.

There is no news on ZOE, no new media on it... So there's nothing to discuss here.

Now, On to the topic at hand... I must say I'm not much of a "Mod" player, But I will give this a try. Hopefully it'll work on my PC.

Good luck.

EDIT: You should have included an English patch, I didn't understand anything. For anyone who is going to download, Make sure you download this too.
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/35693843/74064b7/patch.rar.html

EDIT2: So far, It's a fun game for about 5-10 minutes... I wish I could fly without a limit. The "mod" or skin is pretty good, Keep it up.

Umm, you made a mistake:

You forgot to delete KD-7_2 from the ROBO folder during the replacement.

Delete the KD-7_2, and then extract the zipped mod into the ROBO folder to operate it.

My mech has infinite flight. So if it doesn't, then I better recheck the programming.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 pm
Zakat

Zakat

helldiver450 wrote:
Delete the KD-7_2, and then extract the zipped mod into the ROBO folder to operate it.

My mech has infinite flight. So if it doesn't, then I better recheck the programming.

Ah, Yes. Now it feels more like ZOE.

Good Job.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 pm