HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 am

New ZOE Project 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: New ZOE Project
Dingo wrote:
Well, originally, I was hopeing to learn how to draw the Unmanned OFs so I could learn how to modify them but it depends on you Hell. By the way, thought of a bad group, not sure what to call them but they are remnants of Barham that still survived and got together.

I got a better idea.

Radium, Viola, and Nohman all come back as spirits in their new OF's the same way viola did in ZOE 2.

Think about how Radium would team up with nohman to follow the "will of metatron".

Remember Idolo V2 from the dolores series? Imagine an Idolo V3 far more powerful than anubis and becomes the new leader among Viola and Nohman.

Of course, let's say in a scene where the main character fights Idolo V3 and jehuty is about to make a critical hit on him.Viola gets in the way to stop jehuty (remember how much she loved him), and ends up getting her frame destroyed.

Now Radium finds out that Viola loved him, he gets revenge for her and tries double-pacing with jehuty.

Imagine what an intense battle that would be.

Excuse my bad english, I am very sleepy and my mind is a bit scrambled right now.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 pm
Clod

Clod

Viola is not a spirit in 2.
She is just an AI.
Built from Viola's profile, there's no genuine proof of sentience on her part. She just acts according to her programming. Which is to hunt down and destroy Jehuty.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm
NARITA

NARITA

I see how that could work. Sort of like Metatron evolved and took the three main bad guys as seeing them the best Frame Runners to take down a Frame that has now become to powerful with any runner who is ready to fight. Is that the idea?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Fox wrote:
Viola is not a spirit in 2.
She is just an AI.
Built from Viola's profile, there's no genuine proof of sentience on her part. She just acts according to her programming. Which is to hunt down and destroy Jehuty.

ORRRRR it WAS a spirit but it was registered as a stand-alone executable.
Exe's are sometimes detected on modern hard drives as a way to explain an unknown application running without consent of a user.

For example, a mysterious 3rd party program running from the hard drive, but is performing on its own code and not the kernel of Windows.
That is a self-sustained file that can act on its own and freely edit and destroy data on the hard drive without being stopped by an antivirus.
Anti-viruses stop viruses by sending a kill command via windows code.
Well if the virus does not understand windows code, it cannot be taken down.

That would be detected as a stand-alone executable by the task manager though...

The viola AI can be functioning as something similar to that instance as it is an external undetermined entity controlling the very machine itself.This means it can act as its very own operating system and control the machine with its own shell.

Remember when ardjet lost its operating system after the virus was removed?
Well the virus performed a hi-jacker command to fuse the operating system of the machine with the exe. itself.
When removed, all of the OS files attached to the exe were to be removed together, otherwise another copy of the exe would arise from the OS of the machine.

lol I'm just making educated guesses... lol don't stab me or call me a nerd xD
This is all realistic guiess-work.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 pm
Manta

Manta

Umm...just a little idea actually. Maybe we can some sequences like the codec conversations or jehuty's on board comms? It will make developing the game easier I think....

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 am
Inhert

Inhert

ivan5815 wrote:
Umm...just a little idea actually. Maybe we can some sequences like the codec conversations or jehuty's on board comms? It will make developing the game easier I think....

ALOT easier.

But I think I'll make some animated cutscenes.
The last time I tried making anime was when I was 15, I didn't do too well, but it was better than what most people attempted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7fx8lPnEj4

Look at the vid to see my first animated anime attempt.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 am
Battery

Battery

Sounds promising =) I'll be keeping an eye on this!

-Phi

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 pm
Manta

Manta

As this fan project goes, I think this project deserves its own board (if it's large enough) and put every progress on the making of this game inside, safely hidden from plain view from non-members of this forum and (occasionally) put updates on how the project goes in a public-visible forum board...if you don't want to spoil the storyline, OFs and other aspects to the general public before it goes out in an official way...

We'll never know when the ZOE 3 comes and people start to swarm this forum up and ruining the element of surprise :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm
Inhert

Inhert

ivan5815 wrote:
As this fan project goes, I think this project deserves its own board (if it's large enough) and put every progress on the making of this game inside, safely hidden from plain view from non-members of this forum and (occasionally) put updates on how the project goes in a public-visible forum board...if you don't want to spoil the storyline, OFs and other aspects to the general public before it goes out in an official way...

We'll never know when the ZOE 3 comes and people start to swarm this forum up and ruining the element of surprise :D

No.
This needs publicity and suspense.
Think about it.
THe people who watch blleach probably have read the manga right?
Yet, they buy the shows, the movies, and play their japanese ps2 games, correct?

So you see? We are creating something more amazing than just STORY, we are creating a brand new experience!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Wait, when did this turn from an anime project into a video game project?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm