HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:12 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Orbital Frame vs Gundam 3D Animation 
NARITA

NARITA

Post Re: Orbital Frame vs Gundam 3D Animation
wow...I started a chicken and egg thing. Okay, you can't count the machine out completely but in my opinion, its mostly the pilot. SOme of it is the machine but like in ZOE 1, if you know what you are doing and the game allowed it, you could beat anubis without zero shift, just the game wanted to act like some rpg games where you can't win the whole game without getting a special weapon or tool or something that evens the playing field. Point is, mostly the pilot, some the machine, determines the victor.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Let's put it like this:

The pilot is responsible for 60% of the fight, the other 40% depends on the machine.

That's that, IMO.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 am
Battery

Battery

helldiver450 wrote:
Ooooooh! So you want the actual model without any color?
That would be a pain in the butt to revert to wireframe again...

Oh and we've been able to convert our models from Sketchup to direct X model.
Then we use the DX model to be implemented into the game.

Really, we have this covered :)

Everybody wants to use Idolo.

No, I was just looking for perhaps a .jpg of the model in wireframe mode. If sketchup can't do this then it isn't a problem.
I'm sure you have no problem in porting models to your engine, but understand that the way in which I've built Idolo will NEVER work as an in-game model for any game.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Let's try Jehuty VS. Gundam Wing. I'd say they're almost equals until Jehuty goes Naked Jehuty mode and scares God shitless...

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 am
Inhert

Inhert

I have a gundam model. If I give it to her, she may be able to make the Gundam VS ZOE animation someday.

Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6