HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:40 am

ZOG 4 ANSWER! 
Inhert

Inhert

Post ZOG 4 ANSWER!
No I am not a spammer, I just don't feel like rewriting what I wrote in Amecha. So I copied and pasted what I said there on HERE. Enjoy guys...

Last time it was released, nobody gave two craps about it. Now, in ZOG4 answer, I've answered everyone's prayers.
*better music- not that "weird arabic-sounding techno" now we have AC4A music. Meaning"Armored Core 4 Answer background music"

*improved graphics with efficiency
*remastered the sounds(difference is hardly noticeable)

AND for the prayer that answered for every windom player: EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME!!! This means that you can now fight in the air rather than to be limited to the ground. Just go to my video because if I post the download link here, crazy sh1t's bound to happen. I know the version of the exe is very out-dated but the new version has a mod protection system that crashes the game upon discovering script irregularities...

DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhNBZhf1ks0
So... it still runs on the old ZOG engine... However, if you want to risk using the new version of the Windom patch, it's included in there if you feel like going on a suicide mission.It's glitchy half-way to hell.

Also, I found out that even with the old exe, the game is still a bit unstable with the mod. I added more than I could bargain ok?
The reason for the instability is because the exe detects that I tampered with the script and that the mechs have too much generator power.

If you feel like keeping the mod but giving up the mech mods, then feel free to stuff in your own mechs to use with the mod.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

Post Re: ZOG 4 ANSWER!
helldiver450 wrote:
No I am not a spammer, I just don't feel like rewriting what I wrote in Amecha. So I copied and pasted what I said there on HERE. Enjoy guys...

Last time it was released, nobody gave two craps about it. Now, in ZOG4 answer, I've answered everyone's prayers.
*better music- not that "weird arabic-sounding techno" now we have AC4A music. Meaning"Armored Core 4 Answer background music"

*improved graphics with efficiency
*remastered the sounds(difference is hardly noticeable)

AND for the prayer that answered for every windom player: EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME!!! This means that you can now fight in the air rather than to be limited to the ground. Just go to my video because if I post the download link here, crazy sh1t's bound to happen. I know the version of the exe is very out-dated but the new version has a mod protection system that crashes the game upon discovering script irregularities...

DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhNBZhf1ks0

where is the download link??

*sniker* lol joking, im gonna download THIS ONE see if i can play it

Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am
Spider

Spider

yo Helldiver. Im real happy for you and imma let ya finish..but.... Is my title screen suppose to look like this o.O

I read the description , messed around with the config. Same result. Im guessing this game cant really have the normal graphics if your card is nvidia geforce 6150SE or earlier huh?

I also tried it with your Zone of the Gundam one. Its still fucked up.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 am
Scanner

Scanner

Hi i have played the previous ZOG ,ZOG 3.
when i downloaded this 1 .I tried clicking on ZOG new version.And i get an error message.But when i click on old compat version it was ok.

And one more question.Why does my game always freeze up randomly all the time? any get the same problems?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 am