HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:42 am

Dreadnought Class Orbital Frame ULFR (details added) 
Manta

Manta

Post Dreadnought Class Orbital Frame ULFR (details added)

everything started as an unautorized space flight... five minutes after that all the sunlight got absorved by an unidentifyed craft... it lasted no more than 10 minutes, we directed all our forces to see what was happening... and there it was... this dreadfull monolith.... awaiting for us in a long deaftening howl...

Weaponry:

Metatronic Scythe Zweinhander "Stigian" : a melee weapon capable of self propelling and maneuver, acting more like a side craft and partner the frame can redirect all his energy to the blade, abling it to cut in half a cruiser sized ship only leaving disabled any of the craft shields for a short period of time

"fall of asgard" H.O.O.W.L device: Hyper Omnidirectional Overcharge Warming Lightbeam it creates a photon explotion at a special frequence, depending on the energy assigned it can be from ECM Jamming to a materia disrupting explotion

"brutalis" assault gear: it uses the internal metatron core energy to reassign at an atomic level the materia of the Stigian, transforming it to a multi purpose rifle, more designed to sniper and artillery roles it can also lower the energy assigned to each shot to improve firing rate and become an assault equipment

pilot:

X.a.l Abyss

Height: 198cm
Wheight: 88kg
bloodtype: Orh +

very few data is known about the runner of this frame only presenting himself with a nickname he has proven to be a more than descent match to any existing OF pilot, he has however shown friendly to most of them and only challenging others more as a skill testing duel than a deadly consequenced match showing his respect to both Nohman and Dingo his real interests are not clearly known

well this is my first post... hope you like !

Last edited by abysswolf on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:09 am
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: (first post) Dreadnought Class Orbital Frame ULFR (sketc
I love the basic concept design right here.

You should try to add a little bit more detail and color it.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
It's a cool frame, even if I can barely see it.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 am
Manta

Manta

Helldiver, i request permission to join the project you are carrying about i recomend to transform it in to a game i can contribute as light coder and modeller (im very good at modelling ships how ever i can try to model mechs as i finish my blender 3d course) i alseo recomend the unreal 3 engine because of it free licensing and easly made porting to Playstation and other consoles...

Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 am
Manta

Manta

Post Re: Dreadnought Class Orbital Frame ULFR (badly painted)
:D stupidly bad painted... i just wanted you to have an idea of how it looks when i get my pc again ill paint it more correctly and with more deatail

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm
Inhert

Inhert

abysswolf wrote:
Helldiver, i request permission to join the project you are carrying about i recomend to transform it in to a game i can contribute as light coder and modeller (im very good at modelling ships how ever i can try to model mechs as i finish my blender 3d course) i alseo recomend the unreal 3 engine because of it free licensing and easly made porting to Playstation and other consoles...

oh sorry I took so long to respond.

Not to worry I might try to make this into 3D, but I need more information on what it looks like from the front, back, and sides.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm
Manta

Manta

ok ill post sketches here if you like?

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 pm
Manta

Manta

torso and coc..pony..pit here it mostly give the feeling of a heavyly tick structure as the ones on the ship's hulls this OF is more a tanky one abling it to take lots of damage but it limiting his overall movement speed, when it needs to move fast it can only do it in a straight line

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:52 pm
Manta

Manta

as it get detailed it can change so i tought

battle data processing complete..

gathering metatron cells

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII100%

reorganizing materia

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII100%

registering update..

adding movement data..

update complete

Brawl Grab attack: it flyes a straight line upon a target and bites it, then it can carry it on his mouth to trow it after revolt or violently shake it to provoque massive damage, it however leaves the frame defenceless until it grabs his target making this more a surprise attack

a frame called ULFR (wolf) without a bite attack? what i was thinking?

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:34 am
Manta

Manta

Post Re: Dreadnought Class Orbital Frame ULFR (details added)

rifle profile and battle stance and attacks

ULFR is a pretty clumsy OF his 3 hit combo is more a revolving tornado of heavy hits also it can grab small mechs during them getting a more "hammered" damage it uses the thrust of his wing pack to give impulse to the first attack and then uses the inertia and impresive mass of his sword and body to continue hitting

measures of ULFR

as a tank OF it is bigger than other OF's being 40% taller than anubis but, his build is more skinny than the other frames in comparison

if more details are needed ill provide them, if not ill continuing giving random details as i get time

Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:15 am