HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:19 pm

Guys..? 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Guys..?
I never expected my own friend to betray me.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:
Solomon Grundy not understand! Solomon Grundy like sharing Solomon Grundy talk!

This is in no way admitting guilt, because I didn't do it. I don't even know Chinese.

What?

Didn't you ever watch Justice League? Solomon Grundy? C'mon, I'm only 21, I know who he is.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:
I never expected my own friend to betray me.

Want a shoulder to cry on? I'll call my cousin if you do, she's hot.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:
Solomon Grundy not understand! Solomon Grundy like sharing Solomon Grundy talk!

This is in no way admitting guilt, because I didn't do it. I don't even know Chinese.

What?

Didn't you ever watch Justice League? Solomon Grundy? C'mon, I'm only 21, I know who he is.

Nope. Never watched that.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Seen Family Guy? They've shown him a few times. Jesus, I hope I'm not the only one who knows useless DC Comics characters.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
Seen Family Guy? They've shown him a few times. Jesus, I hope I'm not the only one who knows useless DC Comics characters.

I don't watch Family Guy either. Tried watching once or twice, didn't find that funny or pleasing to watch.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Goddamn, do you watch ANYTHING?! Are you some kind of pop culture hater or something?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Pop culture hater? Nope. It just so happens that just about every time I turn the TV on, I get the bore of my life. That is also why I don't watch anything.

Also, on the Justice League thing: you said you're "only 21" and still know its characters/have seen it, right? It seems that you're implying that someone who's as young as you is unlikely to have watched that. Well, here's a detail: I'm 17. So it's no wonder I have never watched it. Besides, it wouldn't surprise me if that hadn't aired even once where I live.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Pop culture hater? Nope. It just so happens that just about every time I turn the TV on, I get the bore of my life. That is also why I don't watch anything.

Also, on the Justice League thing: you said you're "only 21" and still know its characters/have seen it, right? It seems that you're implying that someone who's as young as you is unlikely to have watched that. Well, here's a detail: I'm 17. So it's no wonder I have never watched it. Besides, it wouldn't surprise me if that hadn't aired even once where I live.

My age had more to do with Solomon Grundy than Justice League. Solomon Grundy was created in the 70s, I believe, or possibly earlier.

And people younger than you have seen Justice League.

Where the hell do you live?

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm
Spider

Spider

Spectre370 wrote:
I won't publish anything without your permission, but I am part of a mod team that mods super smash bros. brawl. These models could give us a good idea of how to convert one model vertex to another. Like I said, I won't publish any of these, but they will be good for testing everything. Though if we ever decide a mass mod thats ZOE based, I will def go to you for use of marduk because he looks cool as hell, if thats ok at least.

Fair enough. You should ask either HellDiver450 or Omphai about the model in the link though; they're the ones who converted it from my CPU-killing high poly model to a game-friendly one.

Bandage131 wrote:
I should have asked this on your other Marduk thread, but... uh... why, exactly, does he look like some dickless hybrid of Jehuty and Anubis? (You already explained to me over there why it doesn't have the "cock"pit, and why it's similar in design to an Orbital Frame, I'm simply asking about the actual design itself now.)

The design is based loosely on Marduk from Babylonian myth; four eyed, four eared solar deity that had some to do with dragons.

the doubts of the mind vanish
reason itself rests in silence
and the law of the cosmos works no more"

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 pm