HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 am

Well, it's come to this. 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Well, it's come to this.
Well.....

The idolo is 1 month overdue, ZOEOA is scheduled for release in July 10th,
and users have been flooding my mailbox with ZeroShift and Anubis requests.

Honestly, i want Idolo in the game really badly. It must be fun to fight the LEV's in survival mode just like in the Idolo movie along with the dramatic background music.

Alot of effort has been put into this project, but two models are coming extremely late and are way past the deadline:

Orbital Frame Apophis, and Orbital Frame Idolo.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed about this.

If both frames fail to arrive before June 15th, both frames willl be cancelled and replaced.

Here's my email so no there's no excuse about being unable to contact me.

zoefanproject@hotmail.com

Now here's plan B: -Answering prayers-

Should both models miss the deadline. Anubis will take their place, and a Jehuty V2 will be added.Anubis and Jehuty V2 will be equipped with (you guessed it) Zeroshift.

Just like Jehuty, Anubis will have a slightly different set of attacks, since our scripts aren't complex enough to handle power balls and "Jagged homing lasers" that Anubis enjoys spamming often.

I know plan B sounds pretty sweet, but I've been rooting for the Idolo model for quite some time now, and it breaks my heart to come to this kind of decision.

Now I'm overwhelmed with two full-time jobs, moving, and shortening freetime.I have no choice but to make strict decisions so that I can meet the deadline with as few complications as possible.

P.S. I'm going to buy that ZOE 2 HD for the ps3 ^_^

Here's my middle finger for PCSX2... I will need it no longer.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 pm
Clod

Clod

Post Re: Well, it's come to this.
Why not just patch the missing frames in when they are ready :v

Think of it as DLC.
It's what all the big kids are doing.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:08 am
Spider

Spider

What of that thing we discussed over PM awhile ago? You still up to it? :?

the doubts of the mind vanish
reason itself rests in silence
and the law of the cosmos works no more"

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 am
Inhert

Inhert

Hmm, I must've forgotten about it. Sorry. Can you repeat again?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Regarding this game.

Can you play as a LEV?

Also, Idolo?

Hmm.

Been a long time since I've seen it since Dolores.

Which reminds me.

Is she in it too?

:3

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

Unyuufex wrote:
Regarding this game.

Can you play as a LEV?

you can play as a really gundamized version of a LEV

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Inhert

Inhert

LOL we had to "Gundamize" the LEV's because if we kept the legs as long as they were, they'd end up going through the floor with each footstep.

Meanwhile, when we added some Gundam-ish legs for a quick experiment, everything fit perfectly into place.
I look forward to releasing a patch to add new legs someday though, but not anytime soon.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 am
Seeker

Seeker

Hi, I come by and I see this. Not too happy.

Sure when I'm done with Apophis I don't mind making it part of ZOEOA. But I never gave a date, and always insisted on the fact that i'm very busy with both school and private matters.
Apophis is a side-project, I'm working on it to relax and forget about everything else while developing my 3D skills. I am not and I will not hurry to finish it. Apophis is much more than a .x file to me, it's a window to another world, carefully hidden in my mind.
I remember when I opened Freedom Project's thread, I was not expecting Apophis to turn the way it did at all. I wanted it to be a mod like every other, simply a nice looking mod. It's different now.
When I'll release it, I want to be proud of it. I honestly don't care about people's opinion about it (I do want you to enjoy it however ^^), It is made to fit my tastes only, and to fit my tastes it has to be complete. Right now, Apophis is all but complete, it's a shell: shaped like I want to, but hollow.

When will it come out? I don't know, in a month, in a year, never. Yep, that's right.
You should simply stop waiting for it.

Excuse me if I sound like an ass. Too much to do and too little time, I want everything to be clear.

HOWEVER! Don't hesitate to ask me anything not Apophis related. Remember how quickly I made the Raptor (baaaw no credit for me in ZOEOA T_T)? Being busy made me very quick at doing what i'm asked to!

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 am
Inhert

Inhert

Lol silly you. Everyone who took part in the project gets their credits on the entire game. There will be a readme with the credits, and even the intro will be modified again to have ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE'S CREDIT!

No one is left behind.

As far as Apophis goes, I guess I won't be seeing it by July 10th...
I also spoke to the author of Idolo recently and she's explained that it may come someday in the future but not anytime soon.

These two frames are very important to the game, as one is a well-made OF without prior sketches and design, and then there is Idolo- the well-remembered most badass frame of all time next to Anubis.

I hope you aren't too upset and ragequit. I merely put that post up to offer 2nd choices as a backup for the temporary situation.

Here's what I think of doing:

Since both frames are missing for now, both slots will be temporarily replaced by Anubis and Jehuty V2.

Then in the next DLC(which can come whenever both frames are good and ready) your Apophis and Idolo will replace Jehuty V2 and Anubis.

Then the old Jehuty will be replaced with Jehuty V2, and Rougue Raptor will be replaced by Anubis.

Have I made myself clear?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:53 am
Inhert

Inhert

I guess I didn't huh?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm