HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Frame construction 
Seeker

Seeker

Post Re: Frame construction
Yeah I like that idea.
Liquid metatron could explain the glowing vein thing and the weird blood coming from Idolo's wing when it gets pwned.

I noticed a big change in OFs designs:
Idolo, Hathor and Dolores:
-Black "body" with armor added.

Jehuty, Anubis, Neith... all the way to things like Zakat:
-More cybernetic look: a base body made of scales, plates etc. with some armor.

At first, I thought that maybe the first designs were using much more pure metatron, as we can see with things like Idolo's wings or Hathor's head etc. and that it was the cause of metatron corruption. But then I remembered that Anubis, while displaying the new design causes some pretty damn serious mental damages (insanity among other things).
While the second part of my theory is wrong, to me the first one is right on the spot: first OFs used much more pure metatron. I think that with time, human learned how to work metatron and how to refine it, enabling them to create complex frames like Jehuty and Anubis.

Last edited by Mac[A] on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

So when people stay close to metatron for too long it has the same effect as marijuana?

NICE!

But still, there are many things we don't get, but a million theories will get us to a solution.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Inhert

Inhert

DUDE! What if people sniffed and smoked metatron?

It can be turned into anything... this means ANYTHING:

*synthetic flesh
*artificial metal
*plastic
*and even custom molecularly enhanced drugs.

Oh man, this is messed up...

But then again, synthetic bio-tissue means eternal life as long as metatron can be recycled(nothing is infinite in quantity)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

Maybe metatron is like petroleum, can be converted into various things, do you know chocolate and bread have petroleum in them? Yeah!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 am
Inhert

Inhert

bleant wrote:
Maybe metatron is like petroleum, can be converted into various things, do you know chocolate and bread have petroleum in them? Yeah!

Holy fuck! We can have chocolate fuel!

Thu May 26, 2011 10:58 pm
Manta

Manta

Given how valuable and rare the mineral is treated, I'm pretty convinced that Metatron doesn't so much compose the outer armor of an Orbital Frame so much as it is the veins and lines on the surface of the armor. The armor itself is an advanced fiber glass material that is also used for the outer casings of LEVs and Space Vessels.

I say this because of how parts of both Jehuty and Vic Viper were shattering in Aumaan seemed more like a polymer material than a metal allow. The veins serve to reinforce the strength of the of the outer shell, repair damage as the SSA, and project a field that negates wind resistance giving the Orbital Frame optimal mobility both air and space.

Underneath the exterior is probably a synthetic musculature system and skeletal system. It also probably uses memory metal for the joints. Besides the Quantum Computer, the space folding properties of Metatron probably account for the slimmer design of OF compared to the bulkier LEV.

Now I still can't decide on whether Metatron powers the Anti-Proton Reactor or composes it. I want to say the latter because the space folding properties would allow it to defy entropy and create a perpetually running big bang in an engine. The only energy expenditure would be starting the thing up for the first time and the only time it would be disrupted is if something damaged the reactor.

Part of me wonders if the Vic Viper is essentially a LEV with an Anti-Proton Reactor instead of an Arkjet engine. V2 doesn't have have an SSA and relies on an aerodynamic shape for mobility. It probably also has a Quantum Computer because it was able to give Jehuty a new weapon. What doesn't make it Orbital is that it doesn't produce lift through gravity negation. Earth did manufacture it's own Anti-Proton Reactors during the Animus Project. The V2 was probably the fruit of this labor.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:20 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Regulus wrote:
Given how valuable and rare the mineral is treated, I'm pretty convinced that Metatron doesn't so much compose the outer armor of an Orbital Frame so much as it is the veins and lines on the surface of the armor. The armor itself is an advanced fiber glass material that is also used for the outer casings of LEVs and Space Vessels.

I say this because of how parts of both Jehuty and Vic Viper were shattering in Aumaan seemed more like a polymer material than a metal allow. The veins serve to reinforce the strength of the of the outer shell, repair damage as the SSA, and project a field that negates wind resistance giving the Orbital Frame optimal mobility both air and space.

Underneath the exterior is probably a synthetic musculature system and skeletal system. It also probably uses memory metal for the joints. Besides the Quantum Computer, the space folding properties of Metatron probably account for the slimmer design of OF compared to the bulkier LEV.

Now I still can't decide on whether Metatron powers the Anti-Proton Reactor or composes it. I want to say the latter because the space folding properties would allow it to defy entropy and create a perpetually running big bang in an engine. The only energy expenditure would be starting the thing up for the first time and the only time it would be disrupted is if something damaged the reactor.

Part of me wonders if the Vic Viper is essentially a LEV with an Anti-Proton Reactor instead of an Arkjet engine. V2 doesn't have have an SSA and relies on an aerodynamic shape for mobility. It probably also has a Quantum Computer because it was able to give Jehuty a new weapon. What doesn't make it Orbital is that it doesn't produce lift through gravity negation. Earth did manufacture it's own Anti-Proton Reactors during the Animus Project. The V2 was probably the fruit of this labor.

Wow that's a very realistic and thorough explanation. More people need to hear about this :D

Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am
Manta

Manta

Then keep the thread bumped.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:35 pm
Inhert

Inhert

alrighty I will :)

Tell me more of what you think OF's may be made of.

If you really think about it: plastic does 75% of what metatron can do.

It can be shaped into various things and some versions of it are even edible(pill form)

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 pm
Zakat

Zakat

helldiver450 wrote:
It can be shaped into various things and some versions of it are even edible(pill form)

Wait. Metatron is edible, too?

Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next