HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 ZOE1 & 2 HD Collection Official Thread 
Manta

Manta

Post Re: ZOE1 & 2 HD Collection Official Thread
I do not see Z.O.E. as a game that suits too much to the UGC, plus it is something that does not like at all to Mr. Kojima.

Instead of mods so we could have a "skirmish" mode where we could choose from what type of enemy we want face up to their number and difficulty, and where there will be the battle. I know "Survival" has some of these elements, but it would be great to choose all the elements and take out the random nature.

Also think about it: it would be great to be able to measure your skills against 2 Anubis at once!? :twisted:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Dark Soul wrote:
I do not see Z.O.E. as a game that suits too much to the UGC, plus it is something that does not like at all to Mr. Kojima.

Instead of mods so we could have a "skirmish" mode where we could choose from what type of enemy we want face up to their number and difficulty, and where there will be the battle. I know "Survival" has some of these elements, but it would be great to choose all the elements and take out the random nature.

Also think about it: it would be great to be able to measure your skills against 2 Anubis at once!? :twisted:

That... actually sounds pretty damn neat.
And I don't think it'd be a feature too hard to include. However, I find it unlikely. I'd put my money on it if it was for ZoE3, but for ZoE HD... nope.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:26 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

I wonder if anyone from KojimaPro reads these forums?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
I don't know. Kojima watched the Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy fan film, so maybe.

Also, I posted this on the possible release date thread, but I'll put it here, too. Amazon's ZOEHD page lists its release date as December 12, 2012. Hopefully, it actually arrives sooner.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I would assume that is just a place holding date, right? I mean, it has not been confirmed by Konami, right?

A couple weeks ago I put in ZOE 1 and watched the intro cut scene. I'm pumped to see the HD version. One of the things I'm going to try to do starting now is not play any ZOE games until the HD Collection comes out, that way I can get a nice, fresh experience.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:45 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Bandage131 wrote:
I don't know. Kojima watched the Metal Gear Solid Philanthropy fan film, so maybe.

Also, I posted this on the possible release date thread, but I'll put it here, too. Amazon's ZOEHD page lists its release date as December 12, 2012. Hopefully, it actually arrives sooner.

I thought it would come this fall. IGN said so.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

VicViper_Leo wrote:
I would assume that is just a place holding date, right? I mean, it has not been confirmed by Konami, right?

A couple weeks ago I put in ZOE 1 and watched the intro cut scene. I'm pumped to see the HD version. One of the things I'm going to try to do starting now is not play any ZOE games until the HD Collection comes out, that way I can get a nice, fresh experience.

I've been doing this since the HD Collection was announced, and it's tearing me apart, because I look at the games on my shelf every so often, and really wanna play them.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 am
Zakat

Zakat

Sort of been trying to do the same. Only about a month ago, I played through the whole first game at a friend's house, just because he never played it and wanted to check the full version.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

It's been difficult, trying to abstain. And, now that I know the HD Collection will be 40 goddamn bucks, I may not even buy it right away. I could actually give up on my self-imposed ZOE ban.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 am
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
It's been difficult, trying to abstain. And, now that I know the HD Collection will be 40 goddamn bucks, I may not even buy it right away. I could actually give up on my self-imposed ZOE ban.

Well, my mind was already set on the 40 bucks deal, so it doesn't come as any sort of shock to me. It was to be expected. And, at least here where I live, I doubt the price will drop any soon (good thing Amazon UK exists. Pretty sure I'll be able to get it around 35€ or maybe a bit less from there).

One thing I hate with a burning passion, though, is how they make the 40USD and, at the same time, 40€. Would it hurt their wallets that much to make a proper conversion instead of just slapping the same number? I just converted. 40USD is about 30€, give or take a couple cents. It's a steal.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:35 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next