HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:18 am

The moment of truth...Hideo... 
Inhert

Inhert

Post The moment of truth...Hideo...
Let's face it, Kojima doesn't want to make ZOE and he keeps making up excuses why not to....

He has all of the resources he could possibly want; PS3's sub-infinite power, all of the money in the world, and all of us fans cheering him on....

Yet, he feels it's ok to break our hearts at E3.

Let's send requests to an even better company...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JTvzrpBy0

Square Enix has been known for making the Front Mission Series and same with Final Fantasy.

Their love for anime and robots has been profound in their games, so why not mix the anime loveliness from Final Fantasy, with the metal-crunching action of Front Mission?

Why not mix these two incredible graphical elements into one awesome mecha finale of Zone Of The Enders?

If they could simply get rid of that strategy game-love they have with their anime games, they would successfully create the most perfect ZOE experience like neverbefore on the ps3.

What do you say guys, should we ask Square Enix about partnering with Konami the same way Hideo's doing with Metal Gear 5?

Before you say ANYTHING, I want you to look at that video I linked up there, and THEEEEN make your wise opinion...

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: The moment of truth...Hideo...
Yes, I believe Hideo Kojima doesn't want to make ZOE anymore.
No, I would rather have no ZOE than have a ZOE without Kojima's mind
(Testament is an exception)

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:19 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

square hasnt proven much when it comes to action games. they make lots of rpgs and some decent action rpgs.

I tried the FF7 ps2 sequel(cant remember the full name) and it sucked ass. Could of been decent if they actually took some elements from DMC which would of fit the theme perfectly but they just made shit.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 pm
Inhert

Inhert

kaido wrote:
square hasnt proven much when it comes to action games. they make lots of rpgs and some decent action rpgs.

I tried the FF7 ps2 sequel(cant remember the full name) and it sucked ass. Could of been decent if they actually took some elements from DMC which would of fit the theme perfectly but they just made shit.

Dude, just imagine their awesome ability to make cutscenes, PLUS Kojima's gameplay perspective?

It's the perfect mix.

Too bad Hideo is too selfish to care about his fans....
I'm starting dislike him.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

i don't rly care about ZOE, and im not eagerly expecting anything ZOE related
all i want to play is OZ

and i don't remember any FF7 sequel, was it dirge of serverus?
i herd it was good, and i don't think its a sequal

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 pm
NARITA

NARITA

All I would like, even though this may sound bad, is at least the conclusion of the ZOE series. 2 ended with the idea that there was more to the story then we knew of. Sure, Bahram was bad but isn't Earth forces as well. We should be able to see the climatic end of the war. Who wins? Earth after pushing Mars to the brink of death, or Mars pushing back Earth and claiming full independence from Earth. There is so much left and if they made one more game, they could end the story once and for all. That is why I play games. Not the graphics, not the game style, and not the multilayer options, it is the story that gets me. So, if they end it with a final game, I would be satisfied to be able to say that the end of the story has been seen and that is truly The End.

I think I lost myself in that monologue.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 am
Clod

Clod

Squeenix?
Lol no thanks.
I like Good games.
Squeenix haven't made a good game in ages, and never mind action games.

Dirge of Cerberus was terrible.

Squeenix can't even do jumping properly, any game they have with jumping it is horrendous 8D

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Dingo wrote:
All I would like, even though this may sound bad, is at least the conclusion of the ZOE series. 2 ended with the idea that there was more to the story then we knew of. Sure, Bahram was bad but isn't Earth forces as well. We should be able to see the climatic end of the war. Who wins? Earth after pushing Mars to the brink of death, or Mars pushing back Earth and claiming full independence from Earth. There is so much left and if they made one more game, they could end the story once and for all. That is why I play games. Not the graphics, not the game style, and not the multilayer options, it is the story that gets me. So, if they end it with a final game, I would be satisfied to be able to say that the end of the story has been seen and that is truly The End.

I think I lost myself in that monologue.

This will sound mean, but... READ A BOOK

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 am
Spider

Spider

VicViper_Leo wrote:

This will sound mean, but... READ A BOOK

Yeah no kidding mean. Why you gotta bash him for wanting to see what happens at the end of ZoE?.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Inhert

Inhert

You know what guys? Let's MAKE our own game together >:)

Even if it means making a side-scrolling shooter, at least let's give it a kickass story, and some beastly gameplay.

Also, let's involve more buttons to mash on the keyboard so we can pull off some nice
combos.

>>>> NERD RAGE SPEECH <<<< (read it and you'll realize the facts)

Quite honestlly, that hack'n slash can get old after being used throughout the whole game; "BEAT UP A BUNCH OF RAPTORS" Slash'em. "Destroy Anubis" Slash'im. "defeat Ardject,leo,anubis,aumaan anubis,nephtis" SLASH THE FAWK OUT OV'EM!!!
But yeah, sometimes you have an exception like having to remove ardjet's virus or use the vector cannon to open a door or take down a ship, or beat up Nephtis by flinging stuff at her...

BTW, Wtf is up with ardjet?
#1, why does ardjet's MILITARY Orbital frame have internet? If she didn't have it, she could've kept her frame till the end of the game, and wouldn't have been stuck using the fake anubis frame she gets her ass kicked so HARD in by Leo.

#2, Next up, how the hell could an orbital frame made hundreds of years ahead of our generation not have an antivirus program against "hi-jacker malware"?
Bitch shouldda had McAfee...Next time remember: if women can't drive a car, don't put them in a fucking space robot battlesuit.

#3, and lastly, In the second level where you are fighting anubis, remember how Nephtis got on jehuty's shoulders and pierced the body with a friggin rod???

First of all, she was on there for about 4-5 seconds before doing a flip and impaling Jehuty. Ok, Jehuty goes supersonic at an instant with a little movement and the press of R2... It takes 0.3 of a second for Jehuty to dash to a super-sonic speed, and do a dash attack on Nephtis and finish her off while she was vulnerable(hence the fact that you brutally impaled her to a wall not too long ago).From there, Ardjet would have never had to get that weird Viola AI "hi-jack virus".

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:17 pm