HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:44 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The GDNGG Club 
NARITA

NARITA

Post Re: The GDNGG Club
I don't know why you would want to quote back what you said (i'm mentioning VicViper_Leo).

You know, sometimes you can expect a great gameplay if you see the graphics first, because that's a proof that the developers are great at making the game. For example, FFVII Dirge of Cerberus has great graphics so i'm expecting the gameplay would be great too, and it's true (for me). I enjoyed playing it most of the time you know.
Another example would be Modern Warfare 2. I played the game recently & yeah, the graphics are awesome too. Even if my PC is not strong enough to increase the game quality, I still enjoy the game cuz it's pretty satisfying. But no I am not aiming for the quality, i'm just hoping for it.
Okay so let's say i'm looking at games that have lower quality. I can already guess the gameplay would be bad too, and yeah I am right most of the time.

But not all games with great graphics are good. Let's Say Gran Turismo. The graphics IMO would be the greatest when compared to other games, but I don't like it cuz real driving simulators are just not my type.

So when I'm finding some new games, I would look at the graphics first, then I focus on the gameplay. I do it this way because if I do it in reverse, the chances of me getting great games would be a little lower (unless if you are really great at finding games that suits your style, then it's okay). Why would the developers want to ignore the graphics when they already made a great game???

Last edited by ShadowRunner on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:06 am
NARITA

NARITA

@VicViper_Leo: I don't know why you are against people who are claim that graphics make the game. It's okay actually really because referring to what I said earlier, graphics act as an essential clue that the gameplay would be good too. Except for some consoles (like PSP), I don't find the game by doing it the way I just mentioned because that would be useless anyway...

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

ShadowRunner wrote:
I don't know why you would want to quote back what you said (i'm mentioning VicViper_Leo).

You know, sometimes you can expect a great gameplay if you see the graphics first, because that's a proof that the developers are great at making the game. For example, FFVII Dirge of Cerberus has great graphics so i'm expecting the gameplay would be great too, and it's true (for me). I enjoyed playing it most of the time you know.

tl;dr
in other words, if you see a game with good graphix you think it has good gameplay and vise versa.
thats messed up.
oh also just a tip, if you wanna know if a game is good or not
look up for gameplay videos, or reviews or something instead of worring about your graphix. In here you're just telling me that the first thing that worries you
are the graphix and you would pick one if you noticed that they suck
(or at least thats how i see it from your post)

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:54 am
NARITA

NARITA

Quote:
look up for gameplay videos, or reviews or something instead of worring about your graphix.

Just like what I said. I'm looking at gameplay vids to check on its graphics you know, but no not just graphics but gameplay aswell of course.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

ShadowRunner wrote:
I don't know why you are against people who are claim that graphics make the game.

I guess I really believe that because I feel like the graphics are not an impediment to gameplay. If the game is fun overall, then less than perfect graphics don't bother me.

Last edited by VicViper_Leo on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

ShadowRunner wrote:
Just like what I said. I'm looking at gameplay vids to check on its graphics you know, but no not just graphics but gameplay aswell of course.

BULL SHIT now you're contradicting yourself after you said this

ShadowRunner wrote:
So when I'm finding some new games, I would look at the graphics first, then I focus on the gameplay. I do it this way because if I do it in reverse, the chances of me getting great games would be a little lower (unless if you are really great at finding games that suits your style, then it's okay)

to me you don't care about gameplay at all cuz the FIRST thing that worries
you is seeing how good the graphix are, you don't even have the right to spout
the word GAMEPLAY

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 am
Clod

Clod

Good Graphics =/= Good Games

Getting kinda tl;dr up in here.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:21 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Fox wrote:
Good Graphics =/= Good Games

The same way bad graphics =/= bad games. The reason I made the club

Fox wrote:

What?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

VicViper_Leo wrote:
Fox wrote:

What?

it means "too long didn't read"

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:53 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Wow, This is getting out of hand.

If you enjoy the game, Play it. If you don't. STFU and GTFO.

End of story.

You guys shouldn't be talking about graphics, Talk about how 60fps should be a standard... Like MW2. Ahh that game is the best, 60fps all the time.

Done Requests: Request #1 Request #2

Highly inactive, But still visit from time to time.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next