HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm

Currently Playing 
Manta

Manta

Post Re: Currently Playing
Gray Fox wrote:
That reminds me, I had a ton of fun playing 3d World on the Wii U with my brother a couple of years ago. Good times - I hope we get a 3d world successor.

Gah, I missed out on 3D World and I desperately need to get it secondhand!
It looks really fun, especially with the cat bell powerup.

Gray Fox wrote:
SotC sounds like a grand time, the soundtrack in that game is sublime.

It's one of my most favorite games ever~
I want to get the OST physically sometime cause it is that good. Otani's compositions are so full of emotion and powerful, they're amazing to sketch to.

As for recent games, decided to play more Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate again last week. Rescued a Poogie on an expedition, slayed a Great Jaggi in another (almost got a Yian Kut-Ku in the same expedition too but the bastard flew off as he was starting to get weak :x), slayed a Basarios and even a Gypceros; once I capture a Gendrome again I'll be caught up to the Nerscylla quest that made me stop my first "playthrough" (Word of the wise: NEVER main bowguns as a rookie. Ever. :lol:)

I also just found out that the full version Planet Blupi is now official freeware along with a bunch of other EPSiTEC SA games and I wanna dive back into it again... I only ever got to play the demo version as a kid so I'm definitely going to have a cozy time playing the full version! I missed that little yellow egg fella :D

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:03 pm