HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 PlayStation 4 and Xbox One 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Interestingly, Hideo Kojima said the other day that PlayStation 4 was the system he wanted Metal Gear Solid 5 played on.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/18/ ... -possible/

Do you plan on getting it? I'm playing it on PS3, but I'm really excited for it.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:53 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

VicViper_Leo wrote:
Interestingly, Hideo Kojima said the other day that PlayStation 4 was the system he wanted Metal Gear Solid 5 played on.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/18/ ... -possible/

Do you plan on getting it? I'm playing it on PS3, but I'm really excited for it.

Kojima has milked MGS too much (MGS2 and MGS 4 were fun but not the others). Tho, MGS4 was the reason I got my PS3. But now I hope MGSV and MGSGZ flopps and therefore I wont get any of them. I hope he makes a new ZOE some day, maybe as a collaboration with an other studio.

Last edited by michael_3dx on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:58 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

I would normally agree that Metal Gear is being milked and that he should move on to other projects. But, when I watch those trailers, I get sucked in. I think they are just so cool! But, from my experience, the trailers set the expectations too high - at least that was the case with MGS4 and Peace Walker. Not that I didn't like either of those two games, but I had different expectations based on the trailers. I know Metal Gear Solid V is the same way, so I am factoring that into my thinking, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 am
Scanner

Scanner

I will get a PS4 if a "real" DMC5 ever comes out.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I liked the original Devil May Cry when I was younger. I beat 1 and 2, but skipped three, four, and DmC. A friend of mine loves Devil May Cry 3, but I never got around to playing it for more than a day or so. You didn't like the new one?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm
Scanner

Scanner

VicViper_Leo wrote:
I liked the original Devil May Cry when I was younger. I beat 1 and 2, but skipped three, four, and DmC. A friend of mine loves Devil May Cry 3, but I never got around to playing it for more than a day or so. You didn't like the new one?
DMC1 was good, DMC2 sucked, DMC3 had awesome gameplay, DMC4 looked awesome. But DmC reboot is not what I wanted, they removed the goth look of Dante, made Vergil a pussy and generally does not deserve to use the Devil May Cry name. DmC as a separate game is playable but flawed.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

I got my PS4 today. So I played Killzone. Awesome graphics.

Now it is to just wait for the good games to come :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
VicViper_Leo wrote:
I would normally agree that Metal Gear is being milked and that he should move on to other projects.

Metal Gear is being milked. Sad, but true. Now, if only some of that milking can translate to ZOE...

VicViper_Leo wrote:
But, when I watch those trailers, I get sucked in. I think they are just so cool!

Yes, they are cool. I have them downloaded on my computer, and find myself watching them every few days. Can't wait for the inevitable demo of what essentially amounts to a demo of MGSV. I know it'll be those TGS missions.

VicViper_Leo wrote:
But, from my experience, the trailers set the expectations too high - at least that was the case with MGS4 and Peace Walker.

While I do feel that MGS4's trailers set the bar high (especially that second one, with the fucked-up early version of Meryl in it), Peace Walker's trailers (of which, I'll admit, I saw only one) were a pretty good representation of the final product (plus, the one I saw gave us Heaven's Divide, my favorite MGS ending theme). I have very little doubt that what we've seen in the MGSV trailers is an exaggeration of what we'll see in the final product (especially anything relating to Ground Zeroes, which I feel has been complete for at least a year by now).

DanteMad wrote:

It'll never happen. I'm kind of hoping that DMC is pretty much dead now. I'm certain the storyline of DMC1-4 is dead.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm
Scanner

Scanner

Bandage131 wrote:
DanteMad wrote:
It'll never happen. I'm kind of hoping that DMC is pretty much dead now. I'm certain the storyline of DMC1-4 is dead.
It might happen: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/21/dragons-dogma-director-wants-to-make-a-sequel-on-ps4-also-rival-schools-3-and-devil-may-cry-5/ and i really hope it happens soon!

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

DanteMad wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:
DanteMad wrote:
It might happen: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/21/dragons-dogma-director-wants-to-make-a-sequel-on-ps4-also-rival-schools-3-and-devil-may-cry-5/ and i really hope it happens soon!

I also wish for a "real" DMC5. I want a "real" Ninja Gaiden 4 Sigma too.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:49 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next