HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 am

The key benefits of Wooden Furniture 
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: The key benefits of Wooden Furniture
Well, I guess I'll have to re-upload my avatar :P still, pretty cool visuals, ADA. Really digging them.

I'm hoping Kojima does some proper advertising for ZoE HD, too. The last two games "failed" because of that and bad choices in release dates. It'd be one hell of a disappointment if he made the same mistake again.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm
Metatron

Metatron

Yeah considering how Kojima made sort of a big deal about how they failed to promote it the first time around, there's just no way he'd not make it a point to do it properly this time.

I mean look at this Haruna Kojima girl doing all these photo shoots, commercials, and whatnot for the promotion of the MGS HD Editions:

If there's one thing for sure, I think it's safe to say we can rest assured that ZOE HD will be promoted adequately. At least in Japan. Only time will tell if they do any similar promotional campaign for North America.

Oh another thing that comes to mind is how he went on a world freaking tour for the original Peace Walker release... that was just, wow. PW was promoted all over the world and there were events where he'd sign people's copies of whatever. Don't think he'll go to that extent for ZOE HD but I know they'll figure something out.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Wow, Hideo Kojima sure does like that girl!

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
And you don't?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Metatron

Metatron

On an unrelated note, I find it most fitting that the most active thread at the moment is actually a thread created by spambots (bots that I'm proud to say are all gone for good -- yes, PERMANENTLY GONE, ANCIENT HISTORY, ALL BUT EXTINCT thanks to the recent updates I made to the forum). It's so nice that we can finally put that ridiculous spambot nonsense behind us, wow.

Any spam from this point forward is a human that has entered specific ZOE data for the security questions at registration, and that'll rarely happen if at all.

So now it's just a matter of things picking up when KojiPro finally does something with ZOE.

As for inactivity on my part, well, CaveShinobi pretty much took the words out of my mouth. The man speaks truth.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:33 am
Zakat

Zakat

ADA wrote:
On an unrelated note, I find it most fitting that the most active thread at the moment is actually a thread created by spambots (bots that I'm proud to say are all gone for good -- yes, PERMANENTLY GONE, ANCIENT HISTORY, ALL BUT EXTINCT thanks to the recent updates I made to the forum). It's so nice that we can finally put that ridiculous spambot nonsense behind us, wow.

Holy shit, really? NO MORE!? FUCK YEAH!

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
The only problem with no more spambots: we actually have to rely on ourselves for humor, and there's only like five/six of us here.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Well then.. let's bring ponies to ZOE and revive it!

Jehuty Rainbowdash is coming soon.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 pm
Zakat

Zakat

It's sort of ridiculous to have a mech forum being saved from complete inactivity by ponies...

Yet, I have absolutely no problem with that. Ponies are always welcome for me (until someone starts blatantly rubbing it on the faces of whoever doesn't like them, that is).

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Speaking of which, am I still the only one that has never seen My Little Ponies? Admin..?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:45 pm