HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:48 am

I'm back (in case if anyone remembers me) 
NARITA

NARITA

Post I'm back (in case if anyone remembers me)
The reason is that I went to college last year. Internet connection is just a bit scarce there & have little change on getting a pc. So now I just finished it recently & thinking that I should make a comeback.

Well, what happened from the past year?

P/s: Woah! Lots of bot intrusion here. What happened? Where's mr admin?????????

Sat May 14, 2011 2:45 am
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: I'm back (in case if anyone remembers me)
Welcome back! This place has almost become a ghost town. Only roughly 5-6 members actually remain active or make a post. Most of the activity is just lurking.

I've been working on a ZOE fangame called ZOEOA. Feel free to look it up on youtube. Recently, Jehuty has been added to the game, and Orbital Frame Idolo will be added this summer.

Also, a Jehuty Revoltech model has been released for purchase, and me and some of our buddies think ZOE 3 might be coming soon. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much reason for making ZOE toys.

You have missed out on alot... I'll tell you that.

Also, the admin has apparently gone AWOL!
Nobody's seen the admin for a while, but I have noticed that occasionally, the admin deletes all of the bot posts and bans all of the bots.

However, the admin is not very active, and hasn't made a post for at least two years.

Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 am
NARITA

NARITA

Post Re: I'm back (in case if anyone remembers me)
helldiver450 wrote:
I've been working on a ZOE fangame called ZOEOA. Feel free to look it up on youtube. Recently, Jehuty has been added to the game, and Orbital Frame Idolo will be added this summer.

Yeah i've seen that when I came back. Did you made that from Ultimate Knight Windom?? Cuz it's pretty similar. Will try it out.

helldiver450 wrote:
Also, a Jehuty Revoltech model has been released for purchase, and me and some of our buddies think ZOE 3 might be coming soon. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much reason for making ZOE toys.

I was informed that Kojima will finish the big titles first before turning to ZOE3. I just hope that I won't have to wait really long.

helldiver450 wrote:
Also, the admin has apparently gone AWOL!
Nobody's seen the admin for a while, but I have noticed that occasionally, the admin deletes all of the bot posts and bans all of the bots.

However, the admin is not very active, and hasn't made a post for at least two years.

This site is still on rite? At least he didn't abandon us.

Sun May 15, 2011 12:07 am