HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

Almost none actibity? 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Almost none actibity?
I WANT ONLINE GAMEPLAY! I want to go flying around in my Vic Viper destroying everybody with lightning fast speed.

Imagine what a thrill it would be to fight 16 players in one match! :D

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 am
Zakat

Zakat

@Helldiver
The biggest problem in any possible third instalment would be with plot, indeed. ZoE2 didn't end with a cliffhanger, much on the contrary. It ended in a way that suggests zero continuity. So, if Hideo gets around to make a third game, he'll really have to think for a while instead of randomly pulling some idea off his ass.

Guess he'll have to find some other way to create a conflict between Enders and Earthers. Maybe associate some Metatron research to it? We know what it is, but we don't exactly understand why it makes people go all yahoo (I think). Maybe something related to that could work.

Last edited by CaveShinobi on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 am
Inhert

Inhert

Wait... what if the Metatron itself is the REAL enemy/friend?

Not that it's just a live mineral, but a CONSCIOUS alloy that has its own silent telepathic society?

Can you imagine using Jehuty to fight super-massive metatron-rock monsters the sizes of entire cities?
Perhaps the Aumaan fight WAS the cliff hanger:

why all of the randomly spawning Violas?
Obviously Nohman wasn't making them this time.

Perhaps the Viola "AI" was simply misunderstood by Ada since a soul functions the same way as an executable, a singular entity with all of its primary functions embedded and can act alone. Hence, a STAND-ALONE.

More importantly, what if Nohman can return from the grave in the very same way as Radium from the Dolores series???

I'm afraid ZOE hasn't exactly ended.... the nightmare has just begun.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:59 am
Zakat

Zakat

Exactly. Remember how Nohman even said that Metatron willed the destruction of the universe? Of course it could all be insane blabber, but what if there really was some meaning to that "will"?

Good sir, I believe we may have found a point that could be used for newer ZoEs.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:04 am
Seeker

Seeker

Jehuty Revoltech sold out BEFORE even being released on HobbySearch, with the preorder being shutdown almost a month in advance before the release.

FTR, that beat out BOTH releases of all Tengen-Toppa Gurren-Lagann Revoltechs in stock in terms of the whole "sellin' like hot cakes" thing. Including the the super-rare 062 Tengen-Toppa Gurren-Lagann's 2nd release.

I wouldn't call the ZOE series dead quite yet.

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:12 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

See? I planted a little seed, and it flourished to a great discussion, it's possible to have this forum a little active after all, all we need is a little "stimulation".

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Stimulation indeed. But one more thing. We constantly go off-topic you know, since once the topic is finished, people will start swaying discussions. & ironically this is another example.

But at least it's still linked.

@helldiver450: Awesome story you have there, pretty neat.

Mon May 16, 2011 5:28 am