HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm

Let us discuss....story elements![SPECULATION AND SPOILERS!] 

Post Let us discuss....story elements![SPECULATION AND SPOILERS!]
Z.O.E2 obviously had a pretty well wrapped up ending, which leads me to think, what would the new game be about? Are we gonna see a Z.O.E 2 all over again? As in, new main character, new villain, new locale with returning cast reappearing in some way. I would honestly love to see a new leading mech instead of Jehuty. ZOE2 should us what Yoji Shinkawa could do in the form of fucking awesome mecha design (ANUBIS). I'd really want him to design a new leading mecha. I also had an idea i wouldn't mind seeing; having the game split up in chapters, a different playable character/frame in each chapter. Like say Dingo/jehuty in one chapter, Leo/Vic in another and so on. A Multi sided story perhaps?

Course, this probably will never happen but It's nice to think of the things that may happen =P (This is weird for me...I am in a ZOE mood tonight.)

Wed May 22, 2013 5:21 pm