HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 am

Frame construction 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post Re: Frame construction
JESUS CHRIST, NO!!!!!!!!!1!111ELEVEN!!

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
CaveShinobi wrote:
Dude. Wat. Where do the pilots go? WHY IS THERE NO FUCKING MECHANICAL WIENER?

This is the best post I've seen in this whole thread. :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:51 pm
Spider

Spider

All hail the Orbital Frony :ugeek:

the doubts of the mind vanish
reason itself rests in silence
and the law of the cosmos works no more"

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:18 am
Zakat

Zakat

And before I (and everyone else who might've seen it) forgets:
I ALSO HAVE A PONY-RELATED ORBITAL FRAME, GAIZ!

Only difference is that, instead of putting the frame on the pony, I put the pony on the frame. If you get what I mean .-.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:22 am
Inhert

Inhert

Man I hope I become good at 3D modelling. I want to make that frame in 3D

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 am
Manta

Manta

i think... that metatron itself can be a kind of hipotetical materia that in fact emits frequense pulses, every chunk of metatron itself is a giant procesor... it means that it naturally manages data and depending on how good metatron is managing it, it can have basic sences and also it can develop any kind of basic biomechanic functions like bleeding/repairing itself also that explains the ability of materializing things and reorganize materia like inhert...

BUT

this is only subjective as the place and people who build the frames... from the afore mentioned Inhert, to Zakat and Tirant they can be more "organic" or more "Mechy" it depends on the manufacture

or you can use google and came with this

Orbital Frame... Bebris... xD

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 am
Scanner

Scanner

CaveShinobi wrote:
And before I (and everyone else who might've seen it) forgets:
I ALSO HAVE A PONY-RELATED ORBITAL FRAME, GAIZ!

Only difference is that, instead of putting the frame on the pony, I put the pony on the frame. If you get what I mean .-.

That's...kinda cool actually. Picturing it as an actual frame, I could see it looking weak, but being incredibly strong. The hair actually being trails of metatron that flairs out like floating hair.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:53 pm
Scanner

Scanner

abysswolf wrote:
i think... that metatron itself can be a kind of hipotetical materia that in fact emits frequense pulses, every chunk of metatron itself is a giant procesor... it means that it naturally manages data and depending on how good metatron is managing it, it can have basic sences and also it can develop any kind of basic biomechanic functions like bleeding/repairing itself also that explains the ability of materializing things and reorganize materia like inhert...

BUT

this is only subjective as the place and people who build the frames... from the afore mentioned Inhert, to Zakat and Tirant they can be more "organic" or more "Mechy" it depends on the manufacture

or you can use google and came with this

Orbital Frame... Bebris... xD

I can't see that thing hardly moving.

But I am liking your ideas on the properties of Metatron. So the look and design of the frames or based on the manufacturer you say? Hence why BAHRAMs machines look more organic and Jehuty and Anubis have more mechanical features. That is until they get Anubis and base more of their designs from it.

I was also wonder, having an AI on board a frame, would that help lesson the chances of Metatron poisoning? It almost seemed that anyone piloting a frame without one went insane, while others who did, didn't. But that also brings up the question as to what happens to the AI if exposed to Metatron. ADA seemed to show a little emotion towards the end of ZOE 1 when it came to Leo, and Delores showed a LOT, though her AI patterns seemed to be based off Dolly, Radiums girlfriend, brain waves that seemed to be transfered into Idolo and salvaged into Isis.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:08 pm
Manta

Manta

well we can have examples of that in real life tough... see the mikoyan mig 33 super fulcrums you can see a heavy influence of german engineers as it is a more robust and imponent craft than the sukhoi or the F-16 also in last gen fighters we can see the fiferences between the berkut the raptor or the joint strike fighter and the eurofighter also we can see that in the Panther tank and his israeli and north american counter parts as for the metatron properties it is obvious it has to have that of behavior and about it related to the computers i think the lack of an AI computer leads metatron frequence to get in to the pilot's neuronal waves as they are too strong to handle by organical materia they disturb and unstabilize normal congnositive data processing at a deep level rendering the user insane may be the isolation and rehabilitation would return insane pilots to normality o.o

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am
Manta

Manta

Metatron can definitely have an adverse effect on the mind of the runner. However that may also be dependent on preexisting mental state of the runner as well as the presence of advanced A.I.s.

Presumably all Orbital Frames including Idolo had an A.I. that micromanaged systems for the runner. But not all of them had advanced A.I.s that had personalities (think of the difference between standard and advanced A.I. in ZOE as analogous to the difference between dumb and smart A.I. in the Halo verse).

Yet not all of the runners of frames with standard A.I. end up insane. For example, we have characters like Warren, Mebius, and Twede who do not show the same symptoms as Radium Lavans and Vale Shatner (or at least not yet). This suggests that Metatron can exacerbate unresolved or heavily repressed issues present within the runner where individuals who have resolved issues or a healthy means dealing with their problems are unaffected (or at least more resilient).

Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:31 pm