HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am

The most "Skilled" runner(Your Opinion) 

Post The most "Skilled" runner(Your Opinion)
Hey guys, I just wanted to know who you guys think is the most skilled runner in the series. Video game and anime. I think that its Leo Stenbuck, he outclassed everyone on the first game and he was only a kid who had never in his life been in battle, let alone pilot and Orbital Frame. He defeated Viola, many times. And he managed to give Dingo quite the fight in his Vic Viper(which is actually a LEV), and Dingo was in upgraded Jehuty.

I think Leo was better than Dingo, that fact that Leo so quickly took to piloting Jehuty with no previous training and defeated Viola(a seasoned veteran of battle) proves that there is something in him that makes him.....different. But my list is first Leo, than Dingo, than Viola, than Nohman. Nohman is last because hes a coward, his whole figting style is to run away. Hes not a good close range fighter at all. Viola would own him in a close range battle. Anubis is the only reason he was a challange.

Wed May 22, 2013 4:52 pm
Mosquito

Mosquito

Post Re: The most "Skilled" runner(Your Opinion)
I wouldn't call Nohman a poor pilot or coward, he used Anubis's abilities to his advantage. Hit hard then retreat to a safe distance.

And IIRC Dingo and Leo did most of the running lol.

Oh and I believe if you put Leo and Dingo both in equally powerful OFs and told them to go all out, Dingo would come out on top.

Wed May 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Post Re: The most "Skilled" runner(Your Opinion)
I don't know, Dingo is good, but Leo is GOOD. Kid has got some skill, and is an excellent close range fighter. I say Nohman is not all that good, because his close range fighting is not all that nice. Every time I aproch him(In verses and in the final boss fight) I own him to death. His moves are so easy to dodge, and its so easy to get on his blind side. Viola was in a much weaker OB, but she was still hard at close range battle. Same goes for Leo, Leo(in his Vic Viper) always magages to get more hits on me in close range fighting, that Nohman does.

Wed May 22, 2013 4:53 pm