HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

ZOE HD Full Opening Video + Pre-E3 Interview 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Post Re: ZOE HD Full Opening Video + Pre-E3 Interview
In AD 2012...

ZOE Nerds was creaming their man-panties.

I really hope that this'll mean the CG cutscenes in ZOE1 will be replaced with anime sequences.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Metatron

Metatron

They're not going to do that, dude... lol. Anime-ize all of ZOE1's cutscenes??? That's a lot of work -- they would have been raving about an accomplishment like that instead of showing a bunch of ZOE2 screenshots and the OP movie.

It's painfully obvious their main focus is ZOE2 (and that's understandable, as newcomers are probably going to be disappointed when they try ZOE1), look at how the OP is Beyond the Bounds, look at how the interview is almost entirely about ZOE2, etc. etc. etc.

ZOE1 will still have the CG cutscenes just like the original, and ZOE2 will have higher resolution anime cutscenes. I'm sure both will look great.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm
Ardjet

Ardjet

>young leo using homing missles

this video is playing with my feelings

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

ADA wrote:
They're not going to do that, dude... lol. Anime-ize all of ZOE1's cutscenes??? That's a lot of work -- they would have been raving about an accomplishment like that instead of showing a bunch of ZOE2 screenshots and the OP movie.

It's painfully obvious their main focus is ZOE2 (and that's understandable, as newcomers are probably going to be disappointed when they try ZOE1), look at how the OP is Beyond the Bounds, look at how the interview is almost entirely about ZOE2, etc. etc. etc.

ZOE1 will still have the CG cutscenes just like the original, and ZOE2 will have higher resolution anime cutscenes. I'm sure both will look great.

I know they'd never change ZOE1's cutscenes, I just want them to. It's funny, I used to love those cutscenes, until I played ZOE2, and felt just how better the anime cutscenes worked.

ZOE2 is probably the main focus of the HD Collection because ZOE2 is the first "real" ZOE game. Yes, ZOE1 exists, but because of it's schedule and the main KCEJ (Now KojiPro) team working on MGS2, ZOE1 got sidetracked and, while still a good game, wasn't what it's creators really wanted. ZOE2 on the other hand was made 2002-2003, when MGS3 was in preliminary work and Twin Snakes was being handled by Silicon Knights, so the main team was available for ZOE2 (read the credits, you'll find a lot more MGS people working on ZOE2 than ZOE1) and it was a better game for it.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 am
Inhert

Inhert

Dear Hideo Kojima,

your new ZOE trailer is awesome, well made, and amazing, but LEO never used homing missiles while aboard Jehuty, Ken was never floating naked randomly holding a glowy magic ball that has nothing to do with the series,
and Jehuty never fired the vector cannon at the BAHRAM air armada from the ground.

Lastly,Jehuty was not in MINT CONDITION when fighting in the stream of the Urenbeck catapult.

I am only pointing this out because I dislike inaccuracy.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 pm
Zakat

Zakat

helldiver450 wrote:
DUDE JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR JEHUTY!!! :D

Quote:
Dear Hideo Kojima,

your new ZOE trailer is awesome, well made, and amazing, but LEO never used homing missiles while aboard Jehuty, Ken was never floating naked randomly holding a glowy magic ball that has nothing to do with the series,
and Jehuty never fired the vector cannon at the BAHRAM air armada from the ground.

Lastly,Jehuty was not in MINT CONDITION when fighting in the stream of the Urenbeck catapult.

You were saying?

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 pm
Inhert

Inhert

CaveShinobi wrote:
helldiver450 wrote:

Quote:
Dear Hideo Kojima,

You were saying?

Oh hush... I stand corrected.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Right...

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:02 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

helldiver450 wrote:
CaveShinobi wrote:
helldiver450 wrote:

Quote:
Dear Hideo Kojima,

You were saying?

Oh hush... I stand corrected.

...wow. You guys never cease to amaze me! Ha ha!!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Will there be anything ZOE HD or ZOE3 at E3 this year, I wonder...

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm