HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:50 am

ZOE HD Not Entirely Developed Internally 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: ZOE HD Not Entirely Developed Internally
That would make sense, seeing as how ZOE2 is supposed to have new scenes, right?

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:47 pm
Metatron

Metatron

I'm not so sure. As far as I know we're to assume it's just the opening movie thing that is totally new, with the in-game anime cutscenes just being upscaled to HD. So pretty much the Dragon Ball Kai treatment except they're not redoing the voice acting.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
No! Please, don't let Kai be the example for anime!!! Kai was a mere shadow of the brilliance that was originally Dragon Ball Z.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 am
Metatron

Metatron

I prefer the original too but that's not the point.

The point is that, like Toei did with Kai, KojiPro is probably just making an entirely new opening movie from scratch (hell maybe new ending credits too) and just upscaling and re-using the anime cutscenes ZOE2 already has. Except no new voice acting or music.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I don't expect any new in-game cinematics (unless they give us the Special Edition stuff), nor do I expect new end credits. I definitely wouldn't expect new music (I'd have to download a whole 'nother soundtrack).

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 am
Manta

Manta

Whatever the case I pray they will NOT change the voices from the original ZOE1 since they are truly priceless to me... TT Also I hope they keep the original scenes like they were before if all they are doing is making things look better since it matters a great deal to us that still care VERY deeply for ZOE1 as I do. :(

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

I doubt they'll change the voices. The negative reaction to changing the voices in the Silent Hill HD Collection probably put a stop to that. I wouldn't mind if they changed the CG cinematics of ZOE1 into anime cinematics like in ZOE2. Especially since the CG in ZOE1 is so dated, and would look bad today.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 pm
Manta

Manta

Well I for one love what they did there as I have no objections to it, in fact it makes it looks damn amazing in CG for ZOE1 IMO. ^^ Oh well, as long as they don't fuck up the voices like they attempted to do with the SH HD redo then I guess i'll let my love for the original CG of it slide. sigh :(

Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Other games have trumped ZOE1's CG, and, if the God of War Collection is anything to go by, the CG won't get HD-upped as much as the in-game graphics, and will look bad compared to the in-game graphics.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:43 pm