HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 am

Can HellDiver450 and Michael_3dx save the ZOE fandom? 
Scanner

Scanner

Post Can HellDiver450 and Michael_3dx save the ZOE fandom?
What is it that makes you guys come back here?

Anticipation of a new ZOE game?

It does not look like Kojima is ever going to release any more ZOE titles, so the best we can get is a fan game by HellDiver450 and Michael_3dx.

But sadly, we are like 6 people comming here regularly.

How can we make the ZOE fandom bloom again?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: Can HellDiver450 and Michael_3dx save the ZOE fandom?
I'll just leave this here. :)

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Scanner

Scanner

helldiver450 wrote:
I see you have a red anubis like OF in the game. Cool!

Is this ingame? If so, cool to see you have lightning, compared to the dull looking ZOEVR

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:58 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

DanteMad wrote:
helldiver450 wrote:
I see you have a red anubis like OF in the game. Cool!

Is this ingame? If so, cool to see you have lightning, compared to the dull looking ZOEVR

That shot is from Blender.

The game is not ready, and won't have final looking graphics any time soon, as we are focusing on gameplay and AI this time.

ZOEVR did look dull because the Jehuty model had strange triangulation and normals. So don't judge!

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:28 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Well, I mostly come back just by habit. Sometimes new posts appear and I check them. Sometimes I reply to them. If some tidbits of hype pop up, I'll read them and try to contain my expectations so I won't get disappointed. That's pretty much it.

And do I think helldiver and michael will save the ZoE fandom? I doubt it. It doesn't look like a very active fandom, and fandoms aren't ever saved by just one project. It's beyond "saving" unless a new game comes up. And by a new game I mean a new game with proper marketing, as well.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:25 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

I agree with CaveShinobi. I think while these fan made projects keep some people around - especially the guys that work on them, I'm not sure if it's attracting many newcomers to the forum. I highly appreciate the effort, though.

I still visit the site because I tend to like the people here, it's a small community and we don't get very many mean-spirited people. When I see some new threads, I try to post in them and reply to what people have said. I've been coming to this ZOE TUS for over four years now; it's the longest I've ever been a regular member of a forum, so naturally I'd like to see the community succeed. Even though we aren't the most active forum, I still think we have interesting threads and I enjoy discussing games with everyone.

Last edited by VicViper_Leo on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

I'm not really trying to save anything. More like just working ZOE inspired games because I love ZOE.

Tho, we are moving away from being a true fan game, as we don't want to get into copyright problems.

Posting here from time to time, to brag a little, showing what we can do, that is ZOE related.

I think we get more attention on FaceBook than here, tho.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Gentlemen, I bring a present.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
helldiver450 wrote:

I'm a little confused as to why Dingo is in Jehuty's cockpit talking about high indications of Metatron which will, as we all know, turn out to be Jehuty in less than five minutes time.

And why's Jehuty pink? Did Ken repaint it, or something?

Onto the topic at hand: I keep coming back here because this is the only place I can actually talk about ZOE to anyone. That's pretty much the only reason I join any forum. I'm on two Bond forums because I enjoy Bond, I'm a member of Syphon Filter Central because I've been a fan of Syphon Filter since the day it was released, Resident Evil has always been a fun pasttime for me hence I joined Project Umbrella. I wish that more people would be here, talking about ZOE, but I thoroughly enjoy talking to the people who are here, however few of us there are.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 pm
Inhert

Inhert

Bandage131 wrote:
helldiver450 wrote:

I'm a little confused as to why Dingo is in Jehuty's cockpit talking about high indications of Metatron which will, as we all know, turn out to be Jehuty in less than five minutes time.

And why's Jehuty pink? Did Ken repaint it, or something?

Onto the topic at hand: I keep coming back here because this is the only place I can actually talk about ZOE to anyone. That's pretty much the only reason I join any forum. I'm on two Bond forums because I enjoy Bond, I'm a member of Syphon Filter Central because I've been a fan of Syphon Filter since the day it was released, Resident Evil has always been a fun pasttime for me hence I joined Project Umbrella. I wish that more people would be here, talking about ZOE, but I thoroughly enjoy talking to the people who are here, however few of us there are.

Lol, but that's not Jehuty.
That's actually a whole new mech that I've designed myself thanks to Michael's concepts and intructions.
I designed it to look like a combination of Jehuty and Anubis,
while maintaining a sense of originality and looking like its own separate thing.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:47 pm