HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm

New ZOE Project 
NARITA

NARITA

Post New ZOE Project
Okay guys, Helldiver450 and I are going to start something with the idea of a new ZOE Story, continuation of what has been done, side stories, not sure yet. So, what we want, or mainly myself, is too hear what you guys want so it can be considered fan driven and fan made. So, got an idea or something you like, post it here.
Plus, if things go well, may get animated, depends on Helldiver450.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am
Inhert

Inhert

Post Re: New ZOE Project
Dingo wrote:
Okay guys, Helldiver450 and I are going to start something with the idea of a new ZOE Story, continuation of what has been done, side stories, not sure yet. So, what we want, or mainly myself, is too hear what you guys want so it can be considered fan driven and fan made. So, got an idea or something you like, post it here.
Plus, if things go well, may get animated, depends on Helldiver450.

REMEMBER:

the story has to be manga-styled, so I an use it as a storyboard to base the animation on.
This is the same process that the makers of Bleach are doing, and they're successful all the way.

Plus, I think I've improved in my animation skills.

Now that I am an animation professor at the West Regional Public library, I am ever more inspired by my two best students. :'D
They make me so proud.

So yeah, I'm animating more actively now thanks to these two and I'm very excited about animating a manga into a full-out anime.

I already hired an orchestrall digital music designer, so we already have the soundtracks settled.

I will release the soundtrack as soon as the first episode of this manga comes out, for everyone to enjoy :)

OH! And since it's a story in the making, this gives viewers a chance to vote on what they want to happen in the show.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 am
NARITA

NARITA

Wont we need voice actors and stuff?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 am
Ardjet

Ardjet

i remember somebody doing some fanfiction, but an animation sounds quite better.

well as long and you don´t trash jehuty on the gar-bitch im down to anything

and i could do some voice acting

i translated a parody to spanish and uploaded it on youtube, you can hear my voice here

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am
Inhert

Inhert

We have voice actors, but Dingo can help.

Umm, remember, MANGA ONLY!

It's hard to convert a novel into anime.
Why do you think Gundam Unicorn is so damned expensive to make?
It's not the graphics or the drawings, it's the writer.
He converted a novel into a full-out anime story.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 am
NARITA

NARITA

I know just a manga, but it will take time to draw.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 am
Inhert

Inhert

Dingo wrote:
I know just a manga, but it will take time to draw.

I know, but once we got the first manga done, it will be easier to handle from there, because now the team would know what the characters look like. The first episode ALWAYS introduces all of the characters and what side they are on, even it if takes only one panel to introruce them throughout the story.

Then of course, the 2nd episode reveals the main badguy of the show/series.

Keep in mind that we are going to follow a similar concept to Gundam00, but this time with no gay people.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:32 pm
NARITA

NARITA

Okay, but one thing, I need a large picture or a good source to get large pictures of the Unmanned Ofs and mechs, and of the LEVs so i can practice drawing them.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am
Inhert

Inhert

Dingo wrote:
Okay, but one thing, I need a large picture or a good source to get large pictures of the Unmanned Ofs and mechs, and of the LEVs so i can practice drawing them.

Oh, okay, so would you like me to redesign all of the unmanneds? Or do you want the story to remain shortly after the ZOE 2 era?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:16 am
NARITA

NARITA

Well, originally, I was hopeing to learn how to draw the Unmanned OFs so I could learn how to modify them but it depends on you Hell. By the way, thought of a bad group, not sure what to call them but they are remnants of Barham that still survived and got together.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 pm