HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:30 pm

Enders project speculation. 
Inhert

Inhert

Post Enders project speculation.
So I was playing ZOE again, and I beat it. Well..

Remember during the Aumaan explosion where ADA said
"I was Created, to Destroy, all",
I suddenly realized that ADA and DINGO said it together.

Dingo and ADA said that at the same time. If you pay attention, you hear a lower voice say it alongside her.

Now as I look at the Enders project photos of the new "zombie-like" Jehuty,
I am seriously thinking that Dingo and ADA got metatron poisoning by being over-exposed to the metatron energy from the Aumaan explosion.

Metatron is known throughout the series to affect the mind at high doseages, and that even the AI can come alive.

Well....
the fact that the new "Jehuty" doesn't even have a cockpit means that either A: Dingo fused with Jehuty, or B: Jehuty removed its control panel and is now a stand alone rampant AI.

Therefore, either ADA is the new antagonist, or Dingo is.

This also explains why the primary main character, Leo, was not destined to pilot Jehuty in 2nd runner, although it was his rightful place originally.

So i'm guessing that ZOE 3 might be a battle where Leo must fight ADA and stop her rampage. This seems to be going as a fad ever since Halo 4, where good friends/AI turn their backs and go rampant.

BACK TO DINGO however, note the weird hallucinogenic compilation that Dingo had during the explosion, with the metatron lines running into his eyes, the weird purple rush of energy, and how he blacked out and only heard ADA's voice yet somehow repeating what she says at the same time?

He became one with ADA, and they both became one with the Metatron.

I just have a sad feeling that we're going to pilot the Vic Viper in ZOE 3, and we're going to have to fight ADA with all of its full powers and subweapons.

Further speculation insists that Jehuty may have fused with Anubis, and Neith as well.
LOOK AT THE SHOULDERS
Look at the landing gear and the tail!

It all seems to make sense.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: Enders project speculation.
I don't know, man. The pictures we got have more of an "ancient civilization" vibe. Not to mention that, even if it isn't any ancient civilization, you're forgetting a part of the ending. In the end, when Dingo leaves Jehuty, he looks and sounds pretty much sane. So does ADA. And that lower tone following ADA's "I was created to destroy all" was unlikely to be Dingo's voice.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:01 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
I always felt that the "I was created to destroy all" line was ADA combined with Anubis' AI, which was connected to Aumaan, meaning that the Metatron inside Aumaan was speaking through ADA.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:22 am
Seeker

Seeker

helldiver450 wrote:
So I was playing ZOE again, and I beat it. Well..

Remember during the Aumaan explosion where ADA said
"I was Created, to Destroy, all",
I suddenly realized that ADA and DINGO said it together.

Dingo and ADA said that at the same time. If you pay attention, you hear a lower voice say it alongside her.

It's not ADA, It's DELPHI, Anubis' AI. Delphi's voiceactor was even credited in the Japanese version of Zoe 2nd Runner(ZOE: Anubis).

DELPHI's purpose and personality are opposite to it's sister ai ADA.

ADA: "This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life."
DELPHI: "I was created...to destroy....all."

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:24 am