HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

Revoltech Naked Jehuty! 
Scanner

Scanner

Post Revoltech Naked Jehuty!
http://www.tomopop.com/revoltech-naked- ... 6977.phtml

:o

Holy crap! That's the one I've been waiting for!
He looks awesome!

I just hope they'll still make more OF's then just Jehuty and Anubis eventually. Still I never thought they'd make this one.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 am
Zakat

Zakat

Post Re: Revoltech Naked Jehuty!
Oh, Kaiyodo, why do you torture me so!?

However, you are wrong on one thing. It's not just Naked Jehuty. Just checked out Kojima's twitter.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm
Scanner

Scanner

Damn, I love to be wrong in this case... :shock:
They really look great.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Seeker

Seeker

I could almost kill somebody to get those babes.
GOSH Ardjet! I've never seen Ardjet before as modelkit!!

Revoltech's figures have always been stunning. Especially that damn Jehuty with the Vectorcannon.

I just tracked down what ZOE figures there is available here in Finland and the results were pretty poor: ZOE1 and ZOE2 Jehuty by Kaiyodo. Nothing else. Gosh sometimes I hate living in here.
Though, Like I could afford to something like this with my salary. Let's see in some years...

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 am
Zakat

Zakat

Kassu wrote:
I just tracked down what ZOE figures there is available here in Finland and the results were pretty poor: ZOE1 and ZOE2 Jehuty by Kaiyodo. Nothing else. Gosh sometimes I hate living in here.
Though, Like I could afford to something like this with my salary. Let's see in some years...

Pretty poor? Those two figures alone (even though they're basically clones...) are, by themselves, some pretty impressive results. At least by my standards. Here in Portugal, only Revoltech figure I ever found is an Eva Unit 00. Nothing else. Ever. Only option I have is importing, and that's pretty much impossible. 50€/60€ + shipping for a figure? Eh, no way.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 am
Seeker

Seeker

CaveShinobi wrote:
Pretty poor? Those two figures alone (even though they're basically clones...) are, by themselves, some pretty impressive results. At least by my standards. Here in Portugal, only Revoltech figure I ever found is an Eva Unit 00. Nothing else. Ever.

By "poor" I'm meaning that there was nothing much else than the figure and the stand. It would be nice to have some extra like that enemy-ring, hands, blades, etc.
But yes, Revoltech's figures have overall high standards.

CaveShinobi wrote:
Only option I have is importing, and that's pretty much impossible. 50€/60€ + shipping for a figure? Eh, no way.

And I've been lookinf all over the internet-online stores like ebay and amazon: no way I'm getting those unless it's inside EU countries. No need to pat taxes and such.
But of course it would be handier to buy them from where you live. Not so easy always.

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:53 am
Zakat

Zakat

Kassu wrote:
By "poor" I'm meaning that there was nothing much else than the figure and the stand. It would be nice to have some extra like that enemy-ring, hands, blades, etc.
But yes, Revoltech's figures have overall high standards.

What the hell? Those accessories should be sold with the figure. How come they're selling the figure alone?

Quote:
And I've been lookinf all over the internet-online stores like ebay and amazon: no way I'm getting those unless it's inside EU countries. No need to pat taxes and such.
But of course it would be handier to buy them from where you live. Not so easy always.

Yeah, same here. I mean, if I preordered them on hlj, I could probably save more. But, here's the problem - customs are a freaking mystery. I haven't found any tax values yet, and I can't plan a preorder without that info. I also searched on ebay and amazon but, so far, found nothing with a reasonable price. Heck, just look at them.
It's freakin impossible. I guess I'll just have to live without getting some ZoE figs :(

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 am
Scanner

Scanner

What I always do (I live in the netherlands) is buying them on ebay and then asking the seller to put a lower value on the box (or "gift" which is even better). If the value is something like 20-30 bucks then they probably won't ask for tax at customs. Online stores such as bigbadtoystore will never put a lower value on it though because they have to follow rules.

At least that's my experience, and I've bought a lot of stuff from ebay. I've only had to pay tax money for a value around 100 bucks or higher.

Though a few weeks ago I had a package that was around 200 bucks and the seller didn't put a lower value on it (even though I asked...bastard) but I didn't have to pay tax for some reason...
Real mystery indeed sometimes...

Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:56 pm
Scanner

Scanner

A few different pics from Naked Jehuty and Ardjet.
And also a few new ZOE figures from RIOBOT:

http://www.tomopop.com/tgs-2012-more-zone-of-the-enders-figures-why-sure--27083.phtml

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 am
Seeker

Seeker

Additional pictures & Pre-Order available here:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10206799

Awesome job, but...why does it have Anubis' tail? 0_o

Zone of the Enders X Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 pm