HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:42 am

What do you do, other than visit ZOE:TUS? 
Cyclops

Cyclops

Post What do you do, other than visit ZOE:TUS?
I joined devilmaycry.org that is a little more active than this place.

Sometimes I work on a ZOE inspired hobby game.

I also lurk on facebook.

What do you guys do?

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:53 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: What do you do, other than visit ZOE:TUS?
I have a Twitter and a Youtube account, so I spend a lot of time on there. I also read Hot Air and Cracked, and I look around at 9Gag a lot. I also vote in the GameFAQs Poll of the Day everyday, and have for maybe five years or so.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:45 am
Inhert

Inhert

I make giant robots

Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:35 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Well, I mostly play video games, surf the web (imageboards are an amazing time sink) and play Magic the Gathering. Drawing is pretty much one of the things I've always done the most. Recently started trying to go to social gatherings and such. You know. Trying to become less unsocial. It's actually pretty good...

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Recently started trying to go to social gatherings and such. You know. Trying to become less unsocial. It's actually pretty good...
Oh no, is that how you do it now? Going over to the dark side, huh? Ha ha :lol:

Hm, I didn't realize I was supposed to add real life things to my list. Well, last night a friend and I took over another friend's basement so we could beat Sonic Adventure DX. Our host friend was sleeping when we arrived. But, it was his birthday, so we were sure to wake him up and congratulate him before we left. So that was pretty fun.

I also go to school, working on undergrad. I really want to have a degree in something like polisci or economics, and then go to law school. The only problem is the financial ruin I'd put myself in. I also work, sometimes I'm an arcade repair person, which I think is kind of cool. Do any of you guys go to college? We don't seem to mention that much around here...

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 am
Zakat

Zakat

VicViper_Leo wrote:
Oh no, is that how you do it now? Going over to the dark side, huh? Ha ha :lol:

Oh, shut up you lol

Quote:
Hm, I didn't realize I was supposed to add real life things to my list.

I suppose it is. At least michael_3dx did write "what do you do besides X". I interpret that to be much less narrow than "what do you do on the internet beside X"...

Quote:
sometimes I'm an arcade repair person, which I think is kind of cool. Do any of you guys go to college? We don't seem to mention that much around here...

You repair stuff at an arcade? Nice. Sounds like a cool job.
And I go to college. Arts student here.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
You repair stuff at an arcade? Nice. Sounds like a cool job. And I go to college. Arts student here.
I think it's cool. Usually, it's small problems like coin jams or ticket jams in the machines, but sometimes I need to rewire a push button, fix a gun, or mess with circuit boards. I'm by no means an expert, but the longer you do it the more you learn. I've been doing it for about a year and a half, and I do things I never thought I would know how to do. In any case, we have actual technicians come in to fix the big electrical problems. I also fix things like the ticket counting machines, our laser tag gun stations, and fog machine.

I'd like to read more about art school!

Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:24 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
There's a great many things I do when I'm not here. I'm a member of a number of other forums. You can find me as Bandage131 at Syphon Filter Central (sf-central.com) and Project Umbrella (projectumbrella.net), and you can find me as Agent007391 at MI6 Community (mi6community.com) and Bond 'N Beyond (bondandbeyond.forumotion.com). I post fanfiction over at FanFiction.net, as Jorus C'baoth. There's another site I post fiction at, but because of the type of fiction, I choose not to tell you.

I play video games often, watch movies and TV shows, read books and comic books, you can occasionally just find me surfing the web. I have a Twitter, but the odds that you'll find me doing anything with it are slim (I've forgotten the password, even, so I'm lucky it's saved to my computer). I have a MySpace that I haven't even seen in a decade. I don't use Facebook, because I'd prefer that our children live as opposed to dying thanks to a neglectful mother playing Farmville.

That's about it.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

Bandage131 wrote:
I don't use Facebook, because I'd prefer that our children live as opposed to dying thanks to a neglectful mother playing Farmville.
Wait, you're a mother!? All these years, and I never knew that! Huh, learn something new every day.

It was a good idea to make this thread, considering we don't really have much of a welcome section and we never really deviate from the topic of games.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 am
Zakat

Zakat

VicViper_Leo wrote:
Wait, you're a mother!? All these years, and I never knew that!

I think Bandage is just referencing an incident :P

As for arts school, I've only been there for a semester, so there isn't really much I think I could say. The environment there is pretty good, though. Most people I know are pretty nice, will respect you even if they don't know you at all and seem to be rather open to different ideas. Which is great, considering I've never had much luck and tended to get weird looks. It's true that I'm not as vocal as I used to be a couple years ago, and that my opinions might have toned down a bit, but these people are definitely nicer.

There's also tons of sculptures made by teachers and older students littered about the school grounds, which is pretty neat. Especially considering a nice portion of them is in the garden. Creates a neat atmosphere.

First semester was pretty good. Ended up having a rather large workload which I wasn't expecting and, since I procrastinated a bit too much, I now have some catching up to do. It's doable, though, and if I manage to finish up every work that I left on hold, I'm pretty sure I'll get some good grades.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 am