HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 PlayStation 4 and Xbox One 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Post Re: PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
I remember when the original Infamous was announced, and I was very excited about it when I read GameInformer's feature on it. I never actually owned the game until Sony made it free on PSN after PSN was hacked and was down for like a month. I'll admit, that was a difficult game for me to get into. I do acknowledge it's a very good game, but I was looking for something more like Fallout 3 for my open world and karma system needs. After that, I never played any of the further Infamous games.

So this new one is supposed to be good? Any details on it?

Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:12 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/23/is-infamous-second-son-the-most-anticipated-ps4-game-ign-conversation

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:14 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
michael_3dx wrote:
Until then I'll play Infamous: Second Son, when it comes. Is anyone else intrested in that game?

I was, then I wasn't. Infamous kinda died for me in the time between the PS4's announcement and now. Maybe it's because we weren't playing as Cole anymore. Maybe it's because we're in an actual city instead of a fictional one (I don't get it either, but somehow this affects me). Maybe it's because none of the established story elements from 1 and 2 are returning (the twist at the end of 1 was a very big part of why I liked 1 and 2), not to mention the fact that they're apparently retconning the good ending of 2. I don't know. Second Son just doesn't interest me anymore.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:55 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

Maybe it is just me that is desperate for PS4 games.

It feels like i got the best games that the PS3 has to offer. So it will take time until my PS4 can compete with it. Killzone was "meh" in my opinion. Now I'm waiting for Infamous as it is the only PS4 game that appeal to me right now. Tho, I'm longing for Mirrors Edge 2 too.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am
Leopardo

Leopardo

I wish EA would bring Mirror's Edge 2 to current gen systems. Ya know, these companies are not stupid, and every decision is made so that these companies can make a profit. I understand that, so whenever a company makes a decision I don't like, I try to rationalize it in those terms. Obviously more people would buy the game if it's on more systems. I guess the question is does it cost more to make a port for an older system. I don't know the answer to that question. Kojima Productions can do it, but maybe Ground Zeros was originally started on PS3. In any case, the bottom line is that no matter how much I want that game, EA will never get my money for it.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

ZOMFG YES!

A "real" DMC5 is not completely impossible.

http://entertainmentghost.blogspot.se/2014/01/thats-just-my-dream-hideki-kamiya.html

I truly hope that we will see a DMC5 game on the PS4 :D

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:17 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Having seen some posts by Kamiya, I think he might just be joking around. In case he isn't, I'll just wait until we get an official confirmation on DMC5. Until then, no hype.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:38 am
Cyclops

Cyclops

At least Hideki Kamiya and Hideaki Itsuno are talking about DMC5.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/21/dragons-dogma-director-wants-to-make-a-sequel-on-ps4-also-rival-schools-3-and-devil-may-cry-5/
http://entertainmentghost.blogspot.se/2014/01/thats-just-my-dream-hideki-kamiya.html

That is enough for me to get my hopes up.

I'm not sure how Ninja Gaiden 4 will turn out now that Tomonobu Itagaki left Tecmo. As I'm not too impressed by Yaiba or NG3.

Regarding ZOE3, I have almost given up, ever getting to play that.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

michael_3dx wrote:
I'm not sure how Ninja Gaiden 4 will turn out now that Tomonobu Itagaki left Tecmo. As I'm not too impressed by Yaiba or NG3.

His new team is working on a game, have you heard about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Third

I don't know much about it, but Wikipedia says it's supposed to be a third person shooter.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 pm
Cyclops

Cyclops

VicViper_Leo wrote:
michael_3dx wrote:

His new team is working on a game, have you heard about it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil%27s_Third

I don't know much about it, but Wikipedia says it's supposed to be a third person shooter.

I don't know much about that game, as it seems like they are quite secret about that game.

I know he started a new studio but that is about all I know.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:15 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next