HomeZone of the Enders DataZone of the Enders HD Edition / HD CollectionMARS + VR = M∀RSVisuals / Content GalleryZOE:TUS Message BoardsSitemapAbout ZOE:TUS
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:13 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Since I have time... 
Leopardo

Leopardo

Location: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
Post Re: Since I have time...
helldiver450 wrote:
Image Queen Molestallis is a pony changeling queen, and she craves Jehuty

Can I please ask what the flying FUCK My Little Pony has to do with ZOE?!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:57 am
Zakat

Zakat

Hey, Bandage. Did you just say... MLP and ZoE?

Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm
Seeker

Seeker

Oh god more ponies. It's not that I don't like 'em, but... the new ones freak the hell out of me.
I liked the 80´s version(gen1) of MLP. They looked at least somewhat pretty and NORMAL, compared to the ones now. Gen 3 was ok too, but didnt like much the cartoon anymore.

Edit: typos...

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Fri May 11, 2012 1:48 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Kassu wrote:
Oh god more ponies. It's not that I don't like 'em, but... the new ones freak the hell out of me.
I liked the 80´s version(gen1) of MLP. They looked at least somewhat pretty and NORMAL, compared to the ones now. Gen 3 was ok too, but didnt like much the cartoon anymore.

Edit: typos...

To tell the truth, I always found the Gen 1 ponies to be damned freaky. Those eyes were creepy. They were mildly realistic equines with horribly exaggerated eyes. That's uncanny valley material, if you ask me. The new ones are, at least, 100% cartoony.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:26 pm
Inhert

Inhert

The old series was too girly for my tastes. The new G4 series is badass!
Too bad the horses almost look like cats, but i don't care.,

I love the show, the characters, and the extremes they go.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:55 pm
Zakat

Zakat

helldiver450 wrote:
The old series was too girly for my tastes. The new G4 series is badass!

I'm assuming you're talking only about the show. Because, the toys? Brushables, hearts, cutesy-wootsy stuff, flowers, ponies with butterfly wings and all that? Yeah, not girly at all*. Basically, they're all the same as the old ponies. Just with different moulds.

But I digress. Only MLP toy I'll ever envision myself buying will be if they ever release a Discord figure, which I believe is unlikely. Not only is he a villain, he isn't a pony and, as I've subtly stated twice in this sentence, Discord isn't exactly a 'she'. But dude, imagine, a Discord figure. No, no. Better yet; a Celestia + Luna versus Discord set. Dude. I'd be all over that. (Yes, I just love the concept of that ancient conflict. I've tried to write a fanfic for it before, but it went down the shitters due to bad planning. Hopefully, I'll pick it up again before Season 3 airs, as, from the rumours I've heard, it seems like we're going to get an opener touching on this subject. And I want to have this thing published on the net before the official version is released).

*Not saying it like it's a bad thing. Just stating the fact: it is girly. And yes, I did have to add this footnote, because I tend to get too many weird looks due to my choice of words but, since I'm too much of a stubborn ass, I refuse to change the way I write.

ANYWAY, THIS IS GETTING TOO OFF-TOPIC, NO? I KNOW I'M PARTIALLY TO BLAME, BUT I'M JUST SAYING.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:28 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Not saying it like it's a bad thing. Just stating the fact: it is girly. And yes, I did have to add this footnote, because I tend to get too many weird looks due to my choice of words but, since I'm too much of a stubborn ass, I refuse to change the way I write.

Choice of words? Stubborn ass? Change the way you write? If you did, I'd have you shipped to shit creek, I'd take away your paddle, AND YOUR CANOE.

You and I are two of a kind, friend, and the world needs men like us.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Zakat

Zakat

Bandage131 wrote:
Choice of words? Stubborn ass? Change the way you write? If you did, I'd have you shipped to shit creek, I'd take away your paddle, AND YOUR CANOE.

Eh, was just adding that because many people seem to misinterpret what I mean and get all up on my legs, telling me how offensive I'm being when I'm just having a neutral stance. But don't worry, like I said, I am stubborn and as such, do not intend to change anything. At the max, just add little footnotes clearing shit up before it is stirred all over the place and creates a storm. Believe me. It has happened. Which is not hard in the internet, truth be told. It's still mildly annoying when there's people all over the place, jumping at your back and trying to nibble your head off your neck due to a misunderstanding from their side.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 pm
Leopardo

Leopardo

CaveShinobi wrote:
Bandage131 wrote:

Eh, was just adding that because many people seem to misinterpret what I mean and get all up on my legs, telling me how offensive I'm being when I'm just having a neutral stance. But don't worry, like I said, I am stubborn and as such, do not intend to change anything. At the max, just add little footnotes clearing shit up before it is stirred all over the place and creates a storm. Believe me. It has happened. Which is not hard in the internet, truth be told. It's still mildly annoying when there's people all over the place, jumping at your back and trying to nibble your head off your neck due to a misunderstanding from their side.

Believe me, I know how much of a pain in the ass it is for people to blame you for their misunderstandings. People always blame me for what they can't understand.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:08 am
Seeker

Seeker

CaveShinobi wrote:
To tell the truth, I always found the Gen 1 ponies to be damned freaky. Those eyes were creepy. They were mildly realistic equines with horribly exaggerated eyes. That's uncanny valley material, if you ask me. The new ones are, at least, 100% cartoony.

Well yes, beside the eyes. But ponies are meant to look like ponies, not like cats(as helldiver already stated).

CaveShinobi wrote:
ANYWAY, THIS IS GETTING TOO OFF-TOPIC, NO? I KNOW I'M PARTIALLY TO BLAME, BUT I'M JUST SAYING.

To make this IN-TOPIC:

My Little Ardjet, it's the Orbital Pony!

"I've always wanted that thing called Tuna Sashimi!"
    - Zuntata - Darius II: Olga Breeze -

Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next